What a bloody cheek Ollie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bloody cheek Ollie!

Having a go at the fans because they weren't cheering the team today. GIVE US SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT, like not keep picking a striker who doesn' really seem to contribute much.

He put out an odd line up and lacked the house to change things and beat one of the poorest sides in the league. That is where the fault lies.

Comment

He can very deluded. I would off played wheeler instead of denzil
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        He can very deluded. I would off played wheeler instead of denzil
        I'd play an old rusty wheel instead of Washington

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          I'd play an old rusty wheel instead of Washington
          George, sadly, would offer more upfront.

Comment

If I was an old rusty wheel I would be offended I'm being compared to Washington

Comment

Was Wheeler injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Was Wheeler injured?
                I presume so. Harsh on him if not.

Comment

Yes, and Mackie offered less than Washington.

Comment

Just clueless manager never get anywhere while he is in charge, or with TF who just does not learn by his mistakes nice bloke that he is heart in the right place, I would think that he would have to sit down at the end of the season if things don't go well, and think of his own tenureship of the club.

Comment

If one part of club is going well it's owenership, totally different ethos on tranfers and spending suggests has learnt

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        If one part of club is going well it's owenership, totally different ethos on tranfers and spending suggests has learnt
                        I agree with your statement, he says that we have strengh in depth at the club, yet OH complains about injuries, and to be happy with a draw against Burton and Millwall shows their is no depth in the squad, keep on signing wide players but not focusing on where we needed to strengthen, it just proves that TF has not got a clue about players only what LF and IH I presume tell him the guy needs to wake up.

Comment

To be fair to Ollie, that was the worst back 4 we've put out in living memory and we could have a least encouraged them.....but we didn't!

Comment

But every manager moans about injuries to cover their a rse if things go wrong same as they always want one more signing

Comment

Just forget onuoha, perch, hall, cousins, loungo are all out, with caulker and lynch still not ready to start. Why would that make a difference to the ram ay? 7 first team players out for Christ sake, shouldn't be moaning at Ollie should be moaning at players

Washington isn't good enough, he's had enough time now. Mackie isn't the answer to our striking woes. Nor is smith nor is Sylla. We need a natural born goal scorer.
                              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
                              X