On way home | QPR 0 Burton Albion 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Yesterday wasn't great but it wasn't bad enough for me to shout dross and not go next Friday ! Punters that slagged me off for not renewing my s/t for the last two years seem to be suffering from short memory as said it wasn't good but no where near as bad as we had served up for two and a half years , strange how no one will give credit to the way Burton's back four played the only way we would have scored would have been from the penalty spot
    Agree with you 100% dogs, its quite obvious so many on here get off on anything they can beat ollie with, its become pathetic when you consider we`ve played well near enough every match bar this one, which will happen anyway, but we should of won, but theyll be quite happy to bring up about a opposition are two players out injured yet same ones #### us off and not a mention of how many we`ve got out, ollies made certain changes which make perfect sense bar one or two, but boy do quite a few and the pack have it in for ollie, id personally bugger off if i was manager and getting so much disrespect.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      What yet forget the last 7/8 games where we`ve had loads of creativity and chances lol, that just sums it up for me, what a joke saying that on one game out of the rest of them!
      Pinks it was a fifty fifty game half played well half played crapp , and hats he fault of the squad not being good enough

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Pinks it was a fifty fifty game half played well half played crapp , and hats he fault of the squad not being good enough
        All i can say is god help us if we have a full bad game and lose cos most on here will have the manager out, need to stick together not #### the manager/team after one poor game
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Scannell tear Furlong apart in the first half.
          Thought he was quality. Strange decision to take him off second half unless he got a knock.

Comment

Scannell looked good for them.

Comment

I always like the look of him (not sexually but as a player!)

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I always like the look of him (not sexually but as a player!)
                Allright, IŽll take him off my list then
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

He gave trouble on both sides of the pitch. If a guy is good, he's good, can't slate defenders for it. If Messi had been down the left, Furlong would have been even more crap then according to the logic. I thought he was taken off to allow more attacking, the extra forward.

Comment

We are where we should be and need to get the wheels moving quickly. Saturday aside we have been ok as home form has been decent and away form not the best. We have a tricky few days and need to get back on track.

Comment

We're not promotion material this year I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X