On way home | QPR 0 Burton Albion 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    v poor game , thought scowen was superb , disagree re robinson thought he had a good game , washington is really poor . what does he do bar run around a bit his end product is dire , mackie loses the ball to often , crying out for someone who can finish ,,,, time for sylla to start against fulham
    Yeah I thought Scowens showed out in a poor m/field by our recent standard that's when see a good player also got to agree on Robinson looked very comfortable ok it was against a poor side , Baptise also was outstanding yes also against a poor side

Comment

Vast improvement for the game needed give Wheeler a chance the boy will score I'm telling you.

Wheeler and Sylla next game they deserve a chance playing together front two need to change

Comment

Our performances are going downhill fast I know we have injuries but we need to pick it up again fast

Comment

Injuries are in the main in defence don't explain p iss poor efforts attacking today

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Come on it was only a poor game for the way we have been playing this season ! Last season or the one before it would have been called a descent game
            Failing to beat relegation favourite at home isn't good,this season OR last

Comment

Second clean sheet of season with patched up defence is positive. Thought at back looked comfortable all day

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Second clean sheet of season with patched up defence is positive. Thought at back looked comfortable all day
                Yes there are always positives. Could go the rest of the season without conceding.

Comment

scowen and baptiste both had great games, baptiste is looking a real shrewd signing for us.
                  agree on yeni being bad too, i like yeni and thougjt hed step up today but he was utterly useless. mackie or washington need to be swapped out for sylla now as christ they do relatively nothing apart from work hard and run around a lot. its like we're playing with no strikers at times we badly need someone to tuck the ball away.
                  i'd even say sylla and wheeler up front would be a good pairring

Comment

One of the worst games of football I've ever seen. Only thing of note was a pitch invader. What was he thinking. Did nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      All of Ollie's worst traits are starting to appear now. The inconsistency - playing well, getting it right, then the complete opposite - is so typical of him, as is his stubbornness. Without a goal since the opening game, why would any manager stick with starting Washington? Pretty much the only person on here who thinks Washington is any good is self-acclaimed football expert Weare - everyone else simply has to use the evidence of their eyes. Clearly Ollie has some kind of problem with Sylla. He seems to develop 'problems' with certain players quite often. The man is an infuriating mix of inspiring and barking ####ing mad.
                      I will be sending you a private message on Monday morning. You've clearly got an issue with me so I am happy to meet face to face next home game for us to air our views
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I will be sending you a private message on Monday morning. You've clearly got an issue with me so I am happy to meet face to face next home game for us to air our views
                        Which home game you don't go

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          But you're a no show on match day...
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Washington is not a bad player but stupid to play him week in week out when he is struggling. Dunno why Mackie came off instead of him as he was at least causing them some problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Washington is not a bad player but stupid to play him week in week out when he is struggling. Dunno why Mackie came off instead of him as he was at least causing them some problems.
                              His goals per game ratio indicates he is a bad player. He’s a bad striker that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                                His goals per game ratio indicates he is a bad player. He’s a bad striker that’s for sure.
                                Fair point though I think he has been unlucky not to get a few more goals this year. Sticking with him after the last 3 or 4 games or so when he has offered very little is a bit strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X