No announcement yet.

On way home | QPR 0 Burton Albion 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrating player but don't want to see Washington dropped quite yet. Think he lacks confidence in front of goal.Needs an experienced striker not someone who is too similar like Mackie alongside him (Probably Smith or Sylla best bet). Obviously if he's still not scoring in a couple of months maybe we need to look at moving him on in January. Too many on here too black and white in their views, although not Hubble, and surprised that a poster of his intelligence seems to have such a downer on him.
    Last edited by bushkangaroo; 24-09-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Washington needs a break and just don't think he and Mackie together work for us generally. Would bring in Sylla or Smith.

Comment

Cannot defend his scoring record right now as it is very poor indeed but would anyone score up top with Mackie?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          my dog does the same.
          Your dog harasses defenders?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            All of Ollie's worst traits are starting to appear now. The inconsistency - playing well, getting it right, then the complete opposite - is so typical of him, as is his stubbornness. Without a goal since the opening game, why would any manager stick with starting Washington? Pretty much the only person on here who thinks Washington is any good is self-acclaimed football expert Weare - everyone else simply has to use the evidence of their eyes. Clearly Ollie has some kind of problem with Sylla. He seems to develop 'problems' with certain players quite often. The man is an infuriating mix of inspiring and barking ####ing mad.
            Originally posted by The General View Post
            Our performances are going downhill fast I know we have injuries but we need to pick it up again fast
            Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
            One of the worst games of football I've ever seen. Only thing of note was a pitch invader. What was he thinking. Did nothing!
            correct

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Cannot defend his scoring record right now as it is very poor indeed but would anyone score up top with Mackie?
            Everyone knows that Mackie CW in a two = forget it.

Everyone except the dinosaur running the show.

Comment

The fact of the matter is we are at our level mid table the reason is we don't have a good team we have a great keeper , questionable defence , great midfield , poor ineffective front line , this is what's available at the club therefore injuries will have a very telling effect on play and results
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 24-09-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I Wonder why they didn`t sell Sylla during the summer? He doesn`t seem to get a look in under Ollie no matter what.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

What break does he need then?? He's been first choice striker since start of season and he's getting chances just not take my them. What more can be done other then putting ball on the line for him

Comment

Yesterday wasn't great but it wasn't bad enough for me to shout dross and not go next Friday ! Punters that slagged me off for not renewing my s/t for the last two years seem to be suffering from short memory as said it wasn't good but no where near as bad as we had served up for two and a half years , strange how no one will give credit to the way Burton's back four played the only way we would have scored would have been from the penalty spot

Comment

Dogs. Yesterday I witnessed 2 bang average teams with very little creativity between them. Hoping it was a blip and things pick up for us.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Dogs. Yesterday I witnessed 2 bang average teams with very little creativity between them. Hoping it was a blip and things pick up for us.
                        Don't deny that 73 ! but Scowens was still good trying to motivate things along with Freeman , Baptise and Robinson played well ok against not much of a side and the polish boy Wz...... Yep forwards dogshyte as was furlong , but those five I gave credit to plus the keeper still made it better than what we've had served up over the last two years

Comment

Agree on Scowen but Freeman was shite yesterday compared to how he has played this season. Cannot argue with Smithies, Baptiste and Riobnson have decent games and held us together yesterday.

Comment

hour and half of my life I've totally wasted and wont get back, utter dross all round both teams, at least they hit the post

Comment

Crap game that jfh would of been getting mass sack shouts from everywhere for.
                              Feels like another terrible season already, and im actually looking forward to dropping down into our mini league and starting to compete in that.
                              Even fear is exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I will be sending you a private message on Monday morning. You've clearly got an issue with me so I am happy to meet face to face next home game for us to air our views
                                I look forward to hearing from you Weare, and to meeting up with you at the next home game that both of us go to (which might mean a long wait...). But I don't have an issue with you mate. What I posted was just banter, but I have to say, you do set yourself up for it with your pronouncements about people and their (according to you), lack of football knowledge!

Comment

Working...
                                X