X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We tenf had we beat Wall n them lot today weda been forf ah well we go on

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Just a question.... Do we miss Tjarron Chery or Seb Polter in the side compared to what we have now.
      We badly miss The Polt. Any team would, he's irreplaceable.

Comment

• I've Been A QPR fan since Dean Neal was lumbering about at Loftus Road like a Fu cking spice worm on the desert Dunes of Arrakis. I don't Know why i expect any better of QPR after 38 years.. 0-0 at home to Burton. Magic. fkn magic. My Patience has finally eroded with Washington and Ngbakoto is about as useful as Rylan in a Ben dover gonzo scud film.
        Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• Polt? World Class.

Imagine him, Mackie and CW as a strikeforce..... who wouldn't have that?

Comment

• Tony Fernandes ✔ @tonyfernandes
            Point is a point . These are always tough games. Long season and we got some depth
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• seriously need a CF in january if were to progress
              Washington yep he's the most mobile but just aint a championship forward
              Smith route 1 crap with feet
              sylla most mobile but ollie wants more from him even though id say he's more natural than other options
              mackie fair play he's not the best but he's been better this season but we had the best from him under warnock time to move on.

honestly none of the above are top notch EZE looks the most promising but he's been loaned out, in summary work in progress should be done in each position up top were lacklustre

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                winless in our last 4 games.

think we are starting to find our level.

#rebelsminileague
                #it'snottooearlytomakeanyjudgementsanymorethen?

Comment

• Pathetic

Comment

• Olly has always mistaken input for quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      We badly miss The Polt. Any team would, he's irreplaceable.
                      Scored 1 in 7 for Union

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        0/4 = recent form, starting with CW & JM yet again, onwards and upwards.
                        And im sure if ollies not happy he`ll change things around with personnel, thats why we have a squad!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                          #it'snottooearlytomakeanyjudgementsanymorethen?
                          starting to find and have found are two different meanings.

i'm saying that its starting to not look so good. still another 4 games to go before judgement is passed for me.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Frustrating game to watch. We dropped two points here, plain and simple.

One of Washington and Mackie have to be dropped. I can understand starting one of them due to the workload each of them get thru but unless injuries force otherwise, they can't be up front together.

QPR's MOTM for mine was Baptiste. Defended really well and got involved in our attack a fair bit which I liked. Produced a few quality passes to Wszolek and that volly he fired was phenomenal (credit to their keeper for saving it)
                            Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• gotta start playing sylla from the off now. mackie and washington worked well at first but its not panning out now. they might pop up with a goal but thats few abd far between and aside from that they're not looking threatening. should have won today

Comment

• 2 massive points dropped today,2 points out of 9,not great

Comment

Working...
                                X