Enhanced 'security' Saturday........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    OK, OK. But still.... At least I can still ride an Uber to the game..... For the next four f acking weeks.

I'm sure there will be an appeal so more like the next four years
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

I'm sure there will be an appeal so more like the next four years

Comment

Might have got a bit of a whisper from the activity at old oak common lane on Thursday so give it a bit of respect

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          Given our recent attendance can't see it taking long to get in.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Might have got a bit of a whisper from the activity at old oak common lane on Thursday so give it a bit of respect
            Reckon they gathered some evidence that Ted will be attending

Comment

i'd be more suspicious of the ones searching us going in.....shady looking lot them stewards.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Whatever the reasons for the current risk of attacks I have to say if it helps keep us safe I'm all for it. Sadly with the state the world is in its only a matter of time before a match is targeted, London clubs are an obvious target but it could happen anywhere, sometimes I have a small rucksack at games if I'm staying at my mums and to be honest the searches are half hearted and all they do is open the zip and look in, it's a token effort but it may deter an attacker or it may not.

#youwillobey
                #youwillbeserchedandyouwilllikeit
                #realglamourfixturefortheterrioriststotarget
                #doasyourtold
                #thatwillbe£30please
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i've no problem getting searched , but the attitude of some of the stewards in years past stinks . they seem to have sorted it out though in the past couple of years where i sit

Comment

serious question, does this apply to the whellchair users and the hadicapped people?
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      serious question, does this apply to the whellchair users and the hadicapped people?
                      Presumably.. Wheelchair users in my experience don't want to be treated any differently.

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
                        seems most of the threats have come from people who live and have grown up within our borders
                        Haven't they arrested and charged Syrian asylum seekers for the Parsons Green attack?

Comment

I don't see any problem with that measure. Why all the fuss? In these times its good to see that things are being taken seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                            I don't see any problem with that measure. Why all the fuss? In these times its good to see that things are being taken seriously...
                            Well, you don't have to worry. You live on the second floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Haven't they arrested and charged Syrian asylum seekers for the Parsons Green attack?
                              Iraqi. Syrians in custody. Not yet charged. Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Well, you don't have to worry. You live on the second floor.
                                haha... good one! *thumb up*

Comment

Working...
                                X