Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced 'security' Saturday........

Club says

FOLLOWING the recent terrorist incidents, supporters are requested to arrive at Loftus Road and enter the stadium as early as possible for Saturday's fixture against Burton Albion.
    This will allow the required time for additional searches and security measures to gain entry into the ground to take place, which are likely to lengthen queuing times.

Seriously? Such BS..... Jesus. Searching everyone? Men and women in their 60s? Geezers? FFS. Rather than police our borders and deal with people who are known to offer a threat we are policed ourselves.....

seems most of the threats have come from people who live and have grown up within our borders

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
      seems most of the threats have come from people who live and have grown up within our borders
      There are some 'clean skins', but nearly all of these people are known to the security services. But, rather than deal with them, it's preferable to inconvenience us...... How can searching everyone be useful? The chummy with the bomb in a Lidl bag ought stand out. Most of the people doing the searching Saturday couldn't find their a ss with both hands. Let's hope it's PR BS.

Comment

Whatever the reasons for the current risk of attacks I have to say if it helps keep us safe I'm all for it. Sadly with the state the world is in its only a matter of time before a match is targeted, London clubs are an obvious target but it could happen anywhere, sometimes I have a small rucksack at games if I'm staying at my mums and to be honest the searches are half hearted and all they do is open the zip and look in, it's a token effort but it may deter an attacker or it may not.

Comment

Why now though?

Comment

Better hide your bottle tops

They said same thing against Chelsea in cup when they expected trouble and never got searched

Comment

With a bit of luck I might get myself a cavity search.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Why now though?
                Usual mad over reaction. We have to be kept safe, sure, as Loftbalcony says, but rather than search everyone, including the proverbial little old lady, we ought profile. Chummy tends to stand out. We arrest him quickly after the event. Sadly not often enough before.

Can you imagine the horror of getting into the Ellerslie any earlier than 2.55 or 7.40??

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  With a bit of luck I might get myself a cavity search.

And here's me on my high horse. LOL.

Comment

Given our recent attendance can't see it taking long to get in.

Comment

well think about it, the most dangerous terrorist would be one that looked like he fit in.

ffs 77 have you never seen the thing?! that alien messed everyone up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Why now though?
                        Parsons Green probably.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Did you get out the wrong side today 77?
                          Where does it say they will search everyone, including the proverbial little old lady. Just says increased measures which is understandable in the current climate. The place is not going to be busy anyway and I doubt there will be much inconvenience
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Wonder how long it will take Burton's coachload to get in ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Did you get out the wrong side today 77?
                              Where does it say they will search everyone, including the proverbial little old lady. Just says increased measures which is understandable in the current climate. The place is not going to be busy anyway and I doubt there will be much inconvenience
                              Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Wonder how long it will take Burton's coachload to get in ?
                              OK, OK. But still.... At least I can still ride an Uber to the game..... For the next four f acking weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X