• Show
Clear All

2-0.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

3-1 hoops
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
        I really hope I'm wrong but got a bad feeling about tomorrow... If we were playing a "better" team I think up our game, but like last season I think we could get caught out.

I going for 0-2 Burton.
        I have had a bad feeling about this for a while now and just like the Millwall game where many thought was a home banker, I think they will slip up again, especially if they still have defenders missing.

As for beingf crap at Man Utd in midweek, Burton made a large number of changes to play at Old Trafford. Not forgetting that even though Man U made changes too, their team included the likes of Rashford, Martial, Lingaard, Herrera, and a £100m worth of defenders!

Comment

This poll reflects why the betting industry does so well.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            I have had a bad feeling about this for a while now and just like the Millwall game where many thought was a home banker, I think they will slip up again, especially if they still have defenders missing.

As for beingf crap at Man Utd in midweek, Burton made a large number of changes to play at Old Trafford. Not forgetting that even though Man U made changes too, their team included the likes of Rashford, Martial, Lingaard, Herrera, and a £100m worth of defenders!
            Agreed.

Anyway, it's match day, got to get behind the team! Fingers crossed for a win.

Comment

3-1 smith,mackie & freeman
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

3-1 wash. Wszolek. Samuel
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

2-0

sylla (from the bench) and freeman
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If we lose or draw this match then we got problems, it's our banker!

2-0 QPR

Comment

Working...
                    X