Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Ticket Offer by the club for Saturday! Is it fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Ticket Offer by the club for Saturday! Is it fair?

Am I just being grumpy? I am peed off that having paid full price for two tickets for Saturday to sit in the lower Loft with my son (total £39) I could of waited and bought the same tickets for £15. An e mail with this offer just arrived!

Thanks for visiting Loftus Road already this season. It was great to have you cheering on the R's in W12!

As a thank you, we'd like to give you a special offer, where you can purchase adult tickets for just £10 and junior tickets (under 18) for just £5 to watch our home match against Burton Albion on Saturday 23rd September (3pm KO).

These tickets are available in the School Lower Stand of the stadium only and you can purchase a maximum of 6 tickets – subject to availability.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Why not get refund on tickets you have then buy at cheaper price

Comment

I have written to the club and asked the question
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I would just do it mate. Would be nice if they just refunded difference once scheme was announced as they must know who the winners and losers are from system

Comment

Yeah, I'd be narked off with that too. If the club want to run a promotion then they should get their act together and work out the pricing before the tickets go on sale.

Comment

Good sense from the club. But bad organising.
            It was clear as day that the stadium would be half empty for full price tickets.
            Should have released this offer as soon as tickets were available to buy.

#better late than never I guess.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

They do things like this every season.

Comment

I never got that email!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  They do things like this every season.
                  Agree, also not same tickets as in different stands. Lower School notoriously difficult to shift. Also these promotions have to be left late to make them economically viable. Would be more annoyed if same stand.

Comment

In protest, just take the £20 match ball home when Washington invariably scuffs it your way from 3 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Good sense from the club. But bad organising.
                      It was clear as day that the stadium would be half empty for full price tickets.
                      Should have released this offer as soon as tickets were available to buy.

#better late than never I guess.
                      #willtheofferenticehits?

Comment

Working...
                      X