Two players back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Seen enough of cousins to know he's utter dog turd!
    Yes it's fair to say that his injury record so far at QPR can only be matched by Kieron Dyer's, but nevertheless he's still young, has time to get his career back on track and demonstrate the consistent strong form he showed for Charlton which earned him all those POTY awards.

#TimeToBackHim!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      You clearly don't watch games if you think he'd underrated. He runs about a bit. That's it.
      To be fair, he is only one goal behind our top scorers !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        He scored 2 in the first game. That was ages ago. He's done virtually nothing since.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Mush come on that's no defence. He's our front man he's played most our games he should be leading the goals scored stakes not one behind based on goals he scored almost two months ago in one game

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Mush come on that's no defence. He's our front man he's played most our games he should be leading the goals scored stakes not one behind based on goals he scored almost two months ago in one game

Not defending anyone, just pointing out that a man that does nothing is only one goal behind a man that runs around a lot and a big lump.

Comment

Olly disagrees when it comes to Washington. Just saying

Comment

Not defending anyone, just pointing out that a man that does nothing is only one goal behind a man that runs around a lot and a big lump.
                If you were Conor Washington, wouldn't you be a bit embarrassed about being behind a 32 year old Jamie Mackie on the scoring charts? Remember, this is a player who was written off by almost everyone last season. I think even those on here that wanted to see his contract renewed, saw him as a squad player.

He's also behind Smith in terms of goals, and he's has had less than half the game time Washington has.

Like I said earlier, I haven't written Washington off yet, but he's gotta get in the goals if he's going to cut it at this level!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 21-09-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Just hope Ollie doesn't play the athletes Mackie and Washington against Burton. We need some goals from our front two.

Comment

I actually like Washington if he could finish he would be very decent player but him being second in charts is a totally irrelevant stat as he has not scored for two months so other then first game of the season in terms of doing what's he's in the team too do he has actually done nothing

Fancy him score Saturday though

Comment

I actually like Washington if he could finish he would be very decent player but him being second in charts is a totally irrelevant stat as he has not scored for two months so other then first game of the season in terms of doing what's he's in the team too do he has actually done nothing

When you put it like that mate, the mind boggles as to how he keeps getting selected ahead of Sylla.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        When you put it like that mate, the mind boggles as to how he keeps getting selected ahead of Sylla.
                        I still see Sylla as an impact sub. He scores more coming off the bench for some strange reason.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I should have put "(tongue in cheek)" when pointing out Washington being so high up on the scoring charts yet has done fck all.

Who was it who said him and Smith would get 20 goals between them this season ?

Comment

I should have put "(tongue in cheek)" when pointing out Washington being so high up on the scoring charts yet has done fck all.

Who was it who said him and Smith would get 20 goals between them this season ?
                            The chances he's missed if he had put them away then that could be realistic between them but he's not half wasteful. Finishing aside you can't question his effort and attitude just needs start hitting net

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I still see Sylla as an impact sub. He scores more coming off the bench for some strange reason.
                              Because he's fresh and we're usually chasing a goal. He doesn't start because Olly doesn't trust him to work hard enough for the way we play

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                Because he's fresh and we're usually chasing a goal. He doesn't start because Olly doesn't trust him to work hard enough for the way we play
                                I agree with Ollie on that. Sylla is a good finisher and gets us goals, no one can argue with that. But his work rate leaves a lot to be desired imo. That's why he's more effective off the bench, and why I like him coming on in the second half because more often than not he grabs us a goal.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2