The Good News...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good News...

We've a great Premiership standard keeper, and a decent Championship midfield that's probably play-off standard. We've average strikers/wingers (mid-table standard) for this division. The bad news? With all these injuries we have virtually no Championship standard defenders available. Defence at present is League 1 standard. Roll on January...because M'boro away will not be the last time before then we concede at least 3 goals.

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    We've a great Premiership standard keeper, and a decent Championship midfield that's probably play-off standard. We've average strikers/wingers (mid-table standard) for this division. The bad news? With all these injuries we have virtually no Championship standard defenders available. Defence at present is League 1 standard. Roll on January...because M'boro away will not be the last time before then we concede at least 3 goals.
    Boozy lunch was it?

Comment

Eye catching headline! Good job.

Comment

problem being the better our star players play , the big teams will be in to nick them

Comment

This is a funny thread,the title "good news",it starts by saying we have a goalie who would be good enough to play in the premiership but ends by implying we are heading towards league 1,that's not very good news is it?

Comment

I feel like I've been clickbaited. Opened this thread hoping for some actual good news but nope, yet another dog turd thread from bushkangaroo
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ginger and Roberto, we are all of us entitled to our views. Most of Gingers comments are reasonable (not all) but young Roberto seems to like putting others down and doesn't know much about football I think.

Comment

Rebel mate, not implying relegation think we'll stay up. Ginger, always sarcastic, often sharp, but too often defensive of all things positive to do with the Rs. Won't face reality too often.
                If you want people to read your posts, use a 'headline'worth reading. Which I try to do as I'm a bit of a narcissist. Roberto, well you might be right about the booze, but not lunch time (I'm in Australia) . Can't say I'm too impressed with the quality of your posts in general but hopefully you'll mature as you get older!

Comment

at least cousins is back though thank god....

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    at least cousins is back though thank god....
                    Well that's good news that your cousin is back,away on holidays?

Comment

Rebel mate, not implying relegation think we'll stay up. Ginger, always sarcastic, often sharp, but too often defensive of all things positive to do with the Rs. Won't face reality too often.
                      If you want people to read your posts, use a 'headline'worth reading. Which I try to do as I'm a bit of a narcissist. Roberto, well you might be right about the booze, but not lunch time (I'm in Australia) . Can't say I'm too impressed with the quality of your posts in general but hopefully you'll mature as you get older!
                      Like orange Ninja and boozy lunch guy and me ,we were all just having a bit of a laugh,you need not to be easily offended if you are to enjoy this board,staring a thread entitled " goodnews" will always leave you open for a slagging,unless it really is good news,which yours wasn't. By the way I don't think we will be relegated either but don't think we will finish midtable and definely don't have the squad to challenge for the play offs .

Comment

corr blimey isn't she touchy

Judging by your original post I'd be questioning your own football knowledge and not anyone elses
                        Last edited by RobertoQPR; 21-09-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                          Boozy lunch was it?
                          Hahaha. One too many shandys methinks.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The "good news" is.......we have Burton at home next,and they should be knackered from Utd away last night,absolutely no excuses not to get 3 points on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              The "good news" is.......we have Burton at home next,and they should be knackered from Utd away last night,absolutely no excuses not to get 3 points on Saturday
                              They made 9 changes to their team for the united game. So tiredness shouldn't be a factor

Comment

Working...
                              X