No announcement yet.

Next 3 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would put money on 4 points. Just hope the win is against Fulham.
    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 20-09-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      2 points. Lose to the tarquins.
      Don't make me angry. We will stuff those turds
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If we were not so stuffed at the back I would fancy us against Fulham but if it's patched up defence who knows

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          If we were not so stuffed at the back I would fancy us against Fulham but if it's patched up defence who knows
          That's the only worry I would have against them.

Comment

I'd be happy with 5 points from those three games. I'd also be happy with a mid-table finish
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If we have any aspirations of a top 6 finish we need to win all 3, or at least 7 points from the 3 games, but not sure we'll get anything at Barnsley and think Fulham will beat us, I hope not because it could really ruin my weekend away,
              Last edited by dave58; 20-09-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                If we have any aspirations of a top 6 finish

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  If we have any aspirations of a top 6 finish we need to win all 3, or at least 7 points from the 3 games, but not sure we'll get anything at Barnsley and think Fulham will beat us, I hope not because it could really ruin my weekend away,
                  I assume this is a tongue in cheek post

Comment

So we have one thread discussing that we are 100% relegated and this one discussing top 6 aspirations. Think it highlights where we are currently, a team in transition. Hopefully expectations could be adjusted accordingly

Comment

from those three games should be looking for 6 points.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        from those three games should be looking for 6 points.
                        So you fancy us to be up there this season? Averaging 2 points a game is promotion form

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          So you fancy us to be up there this season? Averaging 2 points a game is promotion form
                          Not really but from those particular games they are all winnable. I suspect we will lose one of them precisely because I don't think we will be up there. We have defensive woes but are strong elsewhere.

Much has been made of our not spending much but for me key thing is we haven't sold anyone of note but added a few faces both January and in summer to what I viewed as an average squad when JFH was disposed of. That means we have gone into this season with a group of players largely used to playing together so minimal gelling compared to other teams. We should really be aiming for lower end of top 10, I appreciate not a view shared by many! My concern, unsurprisingly, is the manager based on the horrors of last season so my personal expectations have been lowered to lower mid-table.

Comment

Not sure that applies here. Burton and Barnsley are currently in the bottom 6...not unfeasable at all to expect 6 points against those and be way outside the top 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Not sure that applies here. Burton and Barnsley are currently in the bottom 6...not unfeasable at all to expect 6 points against those and be way outside the top 6.
                              It does when on the 100% relegated thread foxy says that the 3 away losses in a row is concerning. When you look at who we played then 3 losses isn't massively concerning. You can't highlight individual teams on one hand but use form as a stick to beat Olly on the other. An opinion incorporating both aspects would be more balanced

Comment

It does when on the 100% relegated thread foxy says that the 3 away losses in a row is concerning. When you look at who we played then 3 losses isn't massively concerning. You can't highlight individual teams on one hand but use form as a stick to beat Olly on the other. An opinion incorporating both aspects would be more balanced
                                Indeed, could argue four home games on comparatively easy side ...

Comment

Working...
                                X