• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 3 Games

Burton H . 19th
    Barnsley A . 20th
    Fulham H . 14th

Wont define our season exactly but I think will give us a good indication of where we may finish

0-2 Points we are in the bottom 5
    3-4 Points lower half (looking over our shoulder til easter)
    4-6 Comfortable mid table obscurity
    7-9 Pushing for playoffs

I'm going for 7 points

Don't think it will have any bearing whatsoever on where we finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Don't think it will have any bearing whatsoever on where we finish.
      I agree, but Barnsley and Burton will be 2 of our biggest rivals come end of the season so could do with 4 points from them,fulham will be other end of the table,but always nice to beat them

Comment

4-6 for me

Beat Burton think point at Barnsley is not a bad outcome although could see us winning and point at home to Fulham. Five from nine is respectable

Comment

Greg 1882

of course it will have a bearing ....unless you are saying there will be more than 9 points above us or below us, what you might have meant is that it is no indication of where we will finish,

Comment

No reason we cant get 7 points and that means winning our next 2 home games. Away form is worrying
            You Rsssssss

Comment

I think what Greg1882 is saying is it doesn't necessarily mean that if we only get 0-2 points we will finish in the bottom 3. We have a lot of injuries at present and may not do as well now but pick up more wins when they are back. Just because you win lose or draw 3 games in a row doesn't forecast the form for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                I think what Greg1882 is saying is it doesn't necessarily mean that if we only get 0-2 points we will finish in the bottom 3. We have a lot of injuries at present and may not do as well now but pick up more wins when they are back. Just because you win lose or draw 3 games in a row doesn't forecast the form for the rest of the season.
                Yep been a very long day. That's exactly what I meant. Could lose all three and still end up in the play offs. We all know how unpredictable this league is and that you only really need to go on a bit of a run and suddenly everything changes. With our injury list as it is at present literally anything could happen in those fixtures. I'll be happy with 5 points from that tbh

Comment

i'd hope to beat burton , can't see us getting anything at barnsley we're leaking goals , fulham i'd hope we have a settled back 4 even with current injuries . if the team are up for it we'll get something so 4 points for me

Comment

I'd just like 3 points on Saturday v Burton to begin with..........
                    It really is all about the next game until may.

Comment

I'll be surprised if we get something from all of those games but only because of injuries. I'm going for four. A win v Burton, lose to barnsley then draw v fulham.

Comment

2 points. Lose to the tarquins.

Comment

All 9 points for mine.

We're a good team this year. We won't win the comp but If we keep our current form consistent over the season than top 6 is definitely achievable.

In fact, I believe with the form we have we should be undefeated by the time we face Sheff Wednesday (draws against Sunderland and Wolves)
                          Last edited by Ranger-JimBob; 20-09-2017, 03:35 AM.
                          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

0-2 Points we are in the bottom of our mini league
                            3-4 Points lower half (looking over our shoulder til easter) of our mini league
                            4-6 Comfortable mid mini league obscurity
                            7-9 Pushing for top of our mini league

Im going for 3 to 4 and lower half of our mini league.

Comment

Would be chuffed with 6 point from that. Reckon 4 though; beat Burton, draw at Barnsley and lose to Fulham.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X