X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland travel / pubs

Anyone booked up for this one??

Me and my son.
    I'm thinking of buying my tickets at Loftus road prior to Fulham game (can't make Burton game) as won't have to pay booking fee (its the principle as 3.50 is robbery) do you still get loyalty points if buy in person and would they allocate points to my son's account for his tickets he won't be at Fulham game.
    I could phone but I detest the recorded ######## that is designed to string call out to make money

Comment

Yes mate get loyalty points however you purchase tickets as long as you give them client ref number

We have booked flights there and back same day

Comment

Cool. Plan to buy Sunderland and Bolton at Fulham game then, Bolton should be on sale by then hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Yes mate get loyalty points however you purchase tickets as long as you give them client ref number

We have booked flights there and back same day
          How much they set you back west? Few us looking to do the same, will have a butchers tomorrow.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

£88 Mate first flight up last one back. Still gives two or three hours drinking in Newcastle

Comment

£88 ain't too bad as it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                £88 ain't too bad as it goes
                Could probably get slightly cheaper another airline and airport but we chose BA and Heathrow for convenience

Comment

£88 Mate first flight up last one back. Still gives two or three hours drinking in Newcastle
                  Nice one west. Flying into Newcastle I assume and then would need to train it across?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yes mate Newcastle then metro city centre. Then metro to stadium light. Done it before airport to centre is about 20mins

Comment

£104 now the cheapest

Comment

i looked it up this m'ng 89 sov's , undecided as yet

Comment

Do it 72 day trip on the booze from minute you step into the terminal and Rangers away win get on board fella

Comment

Do it 72 day trip on the booze from minute you step into the terminal and Rangers away win get on board fella
                            Just out of interest which airport and time are you flying out from? Looking to do the same but want to make sure we get it right for obvious reasons!

Comment

Heathrow mate think leaves 840

Comment

Working...
                              X