Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furlong

For all his knockers he got the highest score on WhoScored.com in the last game.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ieves-13638846

Good on the lad.

He has promise, just needs to keep developing.

Comment

Me and westy rate him he`ll get better and better by more experience, that goaline clearance was superb.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

But.....his "marking" and "awareness" cost us two goals at Boro.

Comment

Comment

He is not a natural defender and is foever losing his man and on the wrong side. To fulfill any potential he has he needs to understand the basics of defending.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              He is not a natural defender and is foever losing his man and on the wrong side. To fulfill any potential he has he needs to understand the basics of defending.
              spot on , pushes up then can't get back . doesn't read the game very well or anticipate danger

Comment

I don't like his positioning either, but his goal line clearance was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  I don't like his positioning either, but his goal line clearance was amazing.
                  Nearly as amazing as your support for harry redchap
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

not good enough positional sense is poor

Comment

If Ollie tells him to get forward, ant they counterattack immediately down that side, even Kyle Walker would be out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        positional sense is poor
                        This is certainly the weakness in his game. If he can work on that he could be an excellent defender. He's still young enough to improve on it and we're certainly going to need him over the next few weeks with all these injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          This is certainly the weakness in his game. If he can work on that he could be an excellent defender. He's still young enough to improve on it and we're certainly going to need him over the next few weeks with all these injuries.
                          Should be watching Perch more closely (when he plays) as his positional sense is possibly the best part of his game.

Comment

He will get better for every month, I think he already looks (a lot?) better today compared with the end of last season. He has the pace and the foot, just needs to work with position and marking. Could easily be nailed on for every game next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Should be watching Perch more closely (when he plays) as his positional sense is possibly the best part of his game.
                              Agreed and it's probably the best part of Baptiste's game too. Both experienced defenders whom he should be learning from. The ability to read the game well underlies this skill.

Comment

Working...
                              X