Injury crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    there is not much that can be done to prevent injuries such as bones or ligaments, but injuries such as hamstrings, groins etc are more down to training methods.
    Yeah, sack the backroom staff....no other club gets these injuries

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Yeah, sack the backroom staff....no other club gets these injuries
      hes at it again lol, cracks me up, injuries can simply come from not warming up or down aswell but lets just get rid of ollie as hes clueless and the coaches
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Caulker confirmed that the money saved from giving up the drink for a while will buy another defender

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
          Caulker confirmed that the money saved from giving up the drink for a while will buy another defender
          £10.40?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Time for players who haven't been starting to step up. Manning, yeni, Ariel, Sylla are good enough to play. Plus there's wheeler and Bright to consider.
            This is the attitude and for me moaning about injuries is just easy excuse for when things go wrong. We have a squad there all paid decent wedge get in the team and earn it. Whoever comes in should be thinking that's my place now I'm keeping it and when mass is fit he can spend sometime on the bench until someone else gets injured as this is my spot now

That is winning mentality which would see us challenging top

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
              Did JFH do the same thing with the pressing game, and after a few matches, the same thing happened, albeit with an older team, players were drained and it was dropped?
              Good point. Similar situation to this one.

Comment

Working...
              X