Injury crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    When you get that many injuries it isn't just down to bad luck. It's no good having intensive training to be the fittest in the league if players are overreaching themselves.
    Our coaching staff are not good enough to know when to much is to much and must take some of the blame.
    As previously posted.
    If they are pushing them too hard in training, then how comes they aren't getting injuries in training? Coaches must know when to slow it down to avoid injury.

Would also assume they are all assessed for fitness before crossing that white line on a Saturday.

Can't see anything other than bad luck myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      If they are pushing them too hard in training, then how comes they aren't getting injuries in training? Coaches must know when to slow it down to avoid injury.

Would also assume they are all assessed for fitness before crossing that white line on a Saturday.

Can't see anything other than bad luck myself.
      Was thinking the same mate. I'm as quick to criticise as the next man when the club mess up. Bit this is daft. How can anyone on here know with any confidence that our current spare of injuries is down to training?

Injuries happen, sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you aint. Can't blame the club for the fact we've had a few recently.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        #thehashtagmansfoundanewtheme
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Looks like Ned will be out for longer than three months now.
          When they say that i reckon we wont see him again this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Looks like Ned will be out for longer than three months now.
            When they say that i reckon we wont see him again this season.
            Up to four months it says: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...r-three-months

Comment

Yeah cheers for that.

My guess is there is a big chance hes out for the season. Hes no spring chicken and four months out is a long time. Cousins and Robinsons rehabs hardly fills me with confidence on our physios gettimg players back quickly.

Comment

Apparently Scowen, Washington and Freeman are all in contention to play against Burton.

Comment

Apparently Scowen, Washington and Freeman are all in contention to play against Burton.
                  TFFT.

Comment

For now we're just going to have to try to outscore whoever we play rather than rely on our defence. Scowen and Freeman are key.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Luongo now a doubt for tomorrow: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/l...d-burton-clash

Comment

• I think we might be in trouble tomorrow looking at who we have available. We'll either have to field 2 or 3 kids or take a chance with a few players who are only half fit!

Comment

• Time for players who haven't been starting to step up. Manning, yeni, Ariel, Sylla are good enough to play. Plus there's wheeler and Bright to consider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Time for players who haven't been starting to step up. Manning, yeni, Ariel, Sylla are good enough to play. Plus there's wheeler and Bright to consider.
                            To be fair to him, Manning stepped up last week and put in a good shift, oh and not a bad debut from Wheeler even though he faded in the 2nd half
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• I'd bet that we'll see Manning replace Luongo then Cousins will come on as sub for Manning for the last 10-15 mins.

Personally would like to see what Goss could do in the Luongo role but have a feeling we won't see him all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                When you get that many injuries it isn't just down to bad luck. It's no good having intensive training to be the fittest in the league if players are overreaching themselves.
                                Our coaching staff are not good enough to know when to much is to much and must take some of the blame.
                                As previously posted.
                                there is not much that can be done to prevent injuries such as bones or ligaments, but injuries such as hamstrings, groins etc are more down to training methods.

Comment

Working...
                                X