Is Saturday now a must win game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Like the last two and a half years wasn't enough buddie ! you set out for the dirty boring bag of shlt win but a win can't be a gaurantee it
    In same breath sparkling football don't guarantee points either. I'm like you I want be entertained but that don't supercede end result

Let's not forgot our last promotion including play off final was woeful to watch but we went up so job done
    Last edited by West Acton; 17-09-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Must win? Come on mate. We should be beating Burton, especially given our home form, but it's not a must win game.

agree with you mate.

i believe we will win and expect it to be comfortable.

we are home to burton ffs.

2-0 for me.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not must win but must win if we want to be top six depends on your ambition for the team this year

Comment

the only must win game for me is the one after burton.

nothing less than a full burial service against those cants will satisfy me.

come on you r'sssssssssssssssss
          Last edited by Hitman34; 17-09-2017, 11:07 AM.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I might be slightly twisted but a actually prefer it when we get played off the park away from home then nick it in the dying seconds. Nothing better than seeing that "we've had our pants well and truly pulled down" look on the oppo fans faces as you leave their ground.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Now this I agree on, Fulham and Brentford at home are always must win games. Farking cants.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

You not a fan of Barnsley Hits

Comment

Yes its a must win.....for my well being

Comment

Yep, hate those Burton B@s**rds with a passion

Comment

One thing got exposed yesterday. Our defending. For me our defence is a problem that has been looking for a solution for years, literally. We left the cupboard bare again, meaning that a couple of back line injuries and we're in serious trouble.

If we can finally start working out how to defend we'll be fine.

Comment

Must win? No

We must be able to beat Burton though....surely

Would have to add though that we must win or at least draw our home games because our away form is (and always has been) atrocious.
                        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 17-09-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Watch Boro's winner.

Their 9 had time to roll a spliff and smoke it all to himself, no one to share it with, because at least two R defenders were happy to keep their distance and just admire him. He obliged by nodding it in when it arrived, no one else wanted to get anywhere near.

Absolute shambles. Defending is one area we have to improve.

Comment

It's definitely a "should win " game,Burton for me are bottom 3 material,if this game was being played in march or April of next year,it would more than likely be a must win game for us. YES,we are midtable NOW,but after only 1 point out of the last 2 games ,anything other than a win at home to Burton would be a very bad result.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              It's definitely a "should win " game,Burton for me are bottom 3 material,if this game was being played in march or April of next year,it would more than likely be a must win game for us. YES,we are midtable NOW,but after only 1 point out of the last 2 games ,anything other than a win at home to Burton would be a very bad result.
                              exactly this

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                Watch Boro's winner.

Their 9 had time to roll a spliff and smoke it all to himself, no one to share it with, because at least two R defenders were happy to keep their distance and just admire him. He obliged by nodding it in when it arrived, no one else wanted to get anywhere near.

Absolute shambles. Defending is one area we have to improve.
                                Ditto Millwall's 2nd goal.

In fairness though our defence in particular is decimated by injuries, so you need to factor in the lack of a settled back four (for some time) before judging too harshly.

Comment

Working...
                                X