Is Saturday now a must win game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    It's definitely a "should win " game,Burton for me are bottom 3 material,if this game was being played in march or April of next year,it would more than likely be a must win game for us. YES,we are midtable NOW,but after only 1 point out of the last 2 games ,anything other than a win at home to Burton would be a very bad result.
    It disturbs me that I find myself agreeing with you more and more lately.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Of course we must win! I've missed the last two home games due to a poorly timed holiday, I want to see us win!!! Seriously though, we should be aiming to win all games and last season we dropped points at home to Burton which I think was the start of a really bad run. I'll be disappointed if we lose or draw. We should be beating Burton. They beat Fulham is weekend so can't assume they'll be a push over.

Comment

It`s not a must win game, but it`s surely a "must- not- lose- any- more- players" - game.
        Last edited by Shania; 17-09-2017, 09:10 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I think if we dont win saturday we are 100 % relegated and the season is over for us and we wont even be part of our mini league with Burton and Ipswich any longer.
          So yes a must win.

Comment

it's a must get right prediction for me in the Bankers Competition. From being last season's champion, I'm pointless this season
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

we must best teams like burton but this is QPR anything can happen . looking fwd to us doing both them and the team they beat y'day

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I think if we dont win saturday we are 100 % relegated and the season is over for us and we wont even be part of our mini league with Burton and Ipswich any longer.
                So yes a must win.
                Don't worry we will remain part of the 10 team mini league even if we lose ��

Comment

Working...
                X