Harry Redknapp sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    He can't have said that? I really do mean this when I say I hope the old crock of #### never works in football again. Thinks he can waltz about ruining football clubs. What an absolute ####ing fraud he really is. To be fair brum have called it quick and not waited too long. The mans an utter disaster
    He did. Also listed 5 or 6 players that would have made a difference. Brum fans calling him a fraud and past it. Sounds familiar!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
      He did. Also listed 5 or 6 players that would have made a difference. Brum fans calling him a fraud and past it. Sounds familiar!
      #### me I thought you were joking!!!! He really is a cheeky ####

Comment

Rowett must be laughing his ass off.

Comment

What a slippery #### that is.

Hope now teams will realise. They should have ####ed him off after he kept them up. That was as good as it was ever going to get.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Birmingham have ownership issues. Signing Harry was a desperate gamble, but then giving him a years contract was...... the sort of thing you'd expect for us. That was the mistake.

Comment

Wonder which other club will fall for old Arry's charm? Nice little earners each sacking, should be some law against an old con man like Arry.

Apparently he said he would have got them into the premiership in 2 years, more likely to have them relegated
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Wonder which other club will fall for old Arry's charm? Nice little earners each sacking, should be some law against an old con man like Arry.

Apparently he said he would have got them into the premiership in 2 years, more likely to have them relegated
                Thats him done forever and a day now imo.
                Brum supporter on the channel 5 championship show interviewed at the ground was going mad that he was sacked.

Comment

As much as I love the fact Redknapp has failed, I remember the days when managers were given time to build teams....absolute joke owners in the game these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                    Redknapp just said on the radio he couldn't bring in any players in the transfer window. He signed 22.
                    The cheeky farker! Blokes a crook!
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      As much as I love the fact Redknapp has failed, I remember the days when managers were given time to build teams....absolute joke owners in the game these days.
                      I agree to a point. they let him spend £millions in the transfer window, but no time to let the team gel.

The owners are a joke though and their stupid decision to axe Rowett looks to be a very costly one indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        Rowett must be laughing his ass off.
                        I feel sorry for the Birmingham fans. They were in a good place with Rowett managing them in the top half of the Championship. But their board decided to opt for some supposedly bigger name managers, and look where it has got them.

The board deserve everything they get for being so naive. As usual though, it will be the fans that suffer most!

Comment

He is also saying he would have got them promoted to the Premiership! What a sad old bull-ritter.

Don't know what he expected to happen. I mean no club is going to be mug enough to keep a manager on who loses six on the trot! Oh hold on ...

Comment

Harry going to pocket a huge settlement package for failure. Whose the mugs?
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              He is also saying he would have got them promoted to the Premiership! What a sad old bull-ritter.

Don't know what he expected to happen. I mean no club is going to be mug enough to keep a manager on who loses six on the trot! Oh hold on ...
                              Yeah i agree and what a bunch of mugs we are still lumbered with ollie, we need to get rid as soon as.............
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Yeah i agree and what a bunch of mugs we are still lumbered with ollie, we need to get rid as soon as.............
                                January i reckon mate. No sarcasm. The football gods are totally against him.

Comment

Working...
                                X