X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our away form is appalling
    You Rsssssss

Comment

well our defence is in a terrible state we have so many strikers that cant strike and all of a sudden we are paying the terrible price of a top heavy midfield and striker squad we just dont have enough defenders
      perhaps sacrifice conner and yeni to bring in some more defenders,im just losing my faith in us being any better than a midtable club
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        well our defence is in a terrible state
        that is the real problem. We don't have a defence coach and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Agreed. Bringing in Curtis Fleming from Hartlepool (FFS!!!!) hasn't seen us improve defensively at all. Pisspoor soft goals vs Millwallscum and Borough have cost us dearly. Time for a change around in the coaching dept methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            Agreed. Bringing in Curtis Fleming from Hartlepool (FFS!!!!) hasn't seen us improve defensively at all. Pisspoor soft goals vs Millwallscum and Borough have cost us dearly. Time for a change around in the coaching dept methinks.
            In fairness though our defence in particular is decimated by injuries, so you need to factor in the lack of a settled back four (for some time) before judging too harshly.

Comment

I agree,

1-2-2-3 conceded in the away games and 0-1-1-2 in the home games (also 0-4 in the cup games) suggests that thee is a lot of room for improvement in the team's defending.

Now with Onuoha, Hall, Lynch and Perch out injured plus Caulker (whatever state he is in) it doesn't look like it will be improving any time soon, unless there are some good defenders in the U23 squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                which makes letting Clint walk away all the more baffling.

I'm pretty confident he wouldn't have done a worse job sorting a back line than Curtis Fleming.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  In fairness though our defence in particular is decimated by injuries, so you need to factor in the lack of a settled back four (for some time) before judging too harshly.
                  Bang on.

Comment

we are the the rangers boys,and with our support it will all be ok in the end
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X