Everton - Are They Doing a QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton - Are They Doing a QPR?

Just reading an article on the BBC with about Koeman. Sounds like it's panic stations at Everton already.

New chairman with bags of cash, loads of new signings, a lot of the journeyman. All sounds a bit familiar doesn't it?

Their lack of pace up top should be a serious concern.

Comment

Villa doing more of a QPR can see Bruce going in weeks

Comment

doing a QPR as in selling their main goal scorer and not replacing him them yes they are

Comment

Come off it! They're not going down and have a fairly decent squad and good manager. Just a dodgy patch for me.
          I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            doing a QPR as in selling their main goal scorer and not replacing him them yes they are
            Perfect 😂

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Villa doing more of a QPR can see Bruce going in weeks
              Yes I agree with you,they have spent big,huge expectations,that's where holloway has a big advantage over Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
                Come off it! They're not going down and have a fairly decent squad and good manager. Just a dodgy patch for me.
                Personally I think they've signed a load of sh*te. Time will tell though. But you're probably right, not anywhere as near as bad as the sh*te we signed!

Comment

They have a really good squad imo. When Coleman comes back he will be a big boost. I do agree that they seem a little weak up top. Sigurdsson will probably outscore their strikers!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I wonder how much upset has the return of the prodigal son had on the dressing room. I bet he is earning double what the rest get
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      I wonder how much upset has the return of the prodigal son had on the dressing room. I bet he is earning double what the rest get
                      And still can't afford his own cab home.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        They have a really good squad imo. When Coleman comes back he will be a big boost. I do agree that they seem a little weak up top. Sigurdsson will probably outscore their strikers!
                        Not meaning to pick a fight Nik, but who have they signed that is that good?

Keane looks alright, but lets not forget, just a couple of seasons back Man Utd let him go for a couple of mil, and now he's worth 30-odd million? Pickford certainly has potential, but as we've seen the past, doesn't always mean the player will make it, and again, 30m quid?

Sigurdsson at 40m is a joke. Knocking 30 years old and never cut it at Spurs when he went there. Rooney is class, but his talents are fading and clearly he's having some trouble in his personal life. And the rest were unknowns who they paid over the odds for.

The one thing in common with everyone that Everton signed this window is that no other club were genuinely in for them. Much like us in the Mark Hughes era, they have been sold a lot of players that nobody else wanted. Yeah, a few of them might look good on paper, but let's see how it pans out.
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 18-09-2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Would do them a favour to play Lookman instead of Rooney.

Nowhere near doing an us though as they won't go down anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Not meaning to pick a fight Nik, but who have they signed that is that good?

Keane looks alright, but lets not forget, just a couple of seasons back Man Utd let him go for a couple of mil, and now he's worth 30-odd million? Pickford certainly has potential, but as we've seen the past, doesn't always mean the player will make it, and again, 30m quid?

Sigurdsson at 40m is a joke. Knocking 30 years old and never cut it at Spurs when he went there. Rooney is class, but his talents are fading and clearly he's having some trouble in his personal life. And the rest were unknowns who they paid over the odds for.

The one thing in common with everyone that Everton signed this window is that no other club were genuinely in for them. Much like us in the Mark Hughes era, they have been sold a lot of players that nobody else wanted. Yeah, a few of them might look good on paper, but let's see how it pans out.
                            Klassen is class and the real gem if their transfer window. The issue is they play him out of position to compensate for sigurdson and Rooney when he has the potential to be their star player.

Too much too soon for Everton. I have a feeling they think the way out of the mess will be to sign more and more. Does sound familiar!

Comment

Maybe they should play Josh Bowler up top....

Comment

Working...
                              X