• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Obviously he is not one of LF mates ?
    well, that didn't take long

Comment

Hill is still a better centre half than lynch so why no short term deal? Seems an odd move considering our problems in that area right now.

Comment

What a pity!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

its like going on a date with the one that got away only for her to break it off all over again

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            In a way, although would be nice to have him back, another sign club is being run effectively as in the past they would have just signed him for the popularity and slaps on the back
            Pretty much what I was thinking mate. We've had a look at him and Ollie probably doesn't think he's up to it anymore. Maybe he isn't? Not the best league he's been playing in the last year, is it?

Would have loved to seen him back. But I also don't think you can argue with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              its like going on a date with the one that got away only for her to break it off all over again
              Excatly. What a start to the weekend. It sure hurts..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Sadly too old and slow for Championship.

Comment

Maybe although he played 60 minutes in the u23 game Olly feels he's too far off first team match fitness and we will have Grant Hall or Lynch back by then. Would have loved to have had him back though as you just know he would end up playing regular and being man of the match on most occasions. But sadly not to be. Would love to know the clubs reasons why not though

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                    Hope you're right, but the words from the [adjective?] club seem pretty final.
                    Just a guess but I'd say he wanted a year and we offered less. Can still change if other deals don't work out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      In a way, although would be nice to have him back, another sign club is being run effectively as in the past they would have just signed him for the popularity and slaps on the back
                      Agree and he's far to slow to play, maybe a coaching role or something else would've been nice.

The club for once have done the right thing not signing him to play... well done!

Comment

It was more for coaching the defence I wanted us to sign him up. And as a reserve when needed aswell. I really cannot understand this decision at all.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          It was more for coaching the defence I wanted us to sign him up. And as a reserve when needed aswell. I really cannot understand this decision at all.
                          We have a defensive coach already. You can't just bring another one in as it undermines Ollie's team.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            We have a defensive coach already. You can't just bring another one in as it undermines Ollie's team.
                            Sure they have to see that additional help is needed? We are letting in too many goals, aren`t we?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Says both parties couldnt come to an agreement.

I reckon that means we offered him a deal until Jan and he wanted at least a year? Lower league clubs are in for him I know

Comment

Oh well.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X