No announcement yet.

Clarke Carlisle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a club could we get him involved with the forever R's club? Or even induct him if he has not been?

Comment

Glad he got found and I hope he gets well.when he does,maybe he could pay the supporters back what he burgled off us in wages while he got off his nut when injured.
      Last edited by loneranger; 16-09-2017, 09:54 PM. Reason: Sp
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        Glad he got found and I hope he gets well.when he does,maybe he could pay the supporters back what he burgled off us in wages while he got off his nut when injured.
        Utter drivel. The blokes mentally ill.
        Last edited by RobertoQPR; 16-09-2017, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
          Its a tricky one though. I mean they're plenty of mentally ill blokes out there that decide not to ruin the rest of a lorry drivers life by mentally scaring someone just going to work
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Its a tricky one though. I mean they're plenty of mentally ill blokes out there that decide not to ruin the rest of a lorry drivers life by mentally scaring someone just going to work
            The van driver who found Clarke lying on the road had his life well and truly ruined. He killed himself about a year later.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

I'm mentally ill, I've supported QPR for forty years :o( where's all my sympathy ?

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                I'm mentally ill, I've supported QPR for forty years :o( where's all my sympathy ?
                You won't get it on here, we're all in the same boat mate.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                  If being an alcoholic = being mentally ill then fair enough.

Otherwise like it or not lones has a point. One thing is for sure. The booze does not help mental illness.

Comment

So almost everyone supports Carlisle and a drinking problem but Caulker ....

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      So almost everyone supports Carlisle and a drinking problem but Caulker ....
                      carlisle sought help , he went to treatment at tony adams gaff , caulker is putting cones on peoples heads at clapham junction. driving whilst drunk . when carlisle came back in the team he won man of the match ( he was given a bottle of champers , only at LR ) , caulker was at cack against brentford

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure if someone is mentally ill they don't really decide anything, that's sort of the problem.
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                        X