X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarke Carlisle

Sounds like he has gone missing.

Hope he's found safe and well.

I hope so too but even if he reappears I can't see a positive outcome in the long term for him.
    I hope I'm proved wrong obviously.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Appears to have very deep running issues mentally.

Really hope he's found and he gets the help he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Appears to have very deep running issues mentally.

Really hope he's found and he gets the help he needs.
        Strange one isn't it?

Always seems so intelligent and articulate when I ever I see him on the TV. Sat next to him at Northampton away a long while back when he was injured. At the time seemed like a real genuine guy, I didn't see anything to suggest he was unwell mentally.

I guess it just shows that regardless of what you can see on the outside, people can be going through all sorts of inner turmoil. I genuinely hope that he finds some sort of peace of mind soon and is able to get back on with his life.
        Last edited by Tarbie; 15-09-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Very true mate.

Depression, if that's what it is is a very scary thing. Look at some of the extremely wealthy, family orientated people who've committed suicide due to the condition.

Must be an awful thing to be battling.

Comment

Poor guy,please God there is a happy ending to this

Comment

clark is an alcoholic , he needs to maintain his sobriety , go to meetings on a regular basis , get a sponser and work a programme . it's very easy to fall off the horse . it's about getting back on it as soon as possible

Comment

Ouch, I remember Gary Speed. I hope they will find CC alive.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  clark is an alcoholic , he needs to maintain his sobriety , go to meetings on a regular basis , get a sponser and work a programme . it's very easy to fall off the horse . it's about getting back on it as soon as possible
                  nail on head.......

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    What as well, poor guy all those mental issues as well.
                    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Been found safe in Liverpool

Comment

Great news.. hope he's well.

Comment

great news, i hope it was just a big misunderstanding and that hes fine. hes got some right demons and i feared the worst...

Comment

Having lost a close close friend to depression recently i feared the worse...So glad he has been found and is safe...Depression is an Absolute MF of an illness and one that is completely impossible to understand.

Comment

Mental illness is a horrible thing to suffer, hope e gets all the support anyone in his position deserves
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X