Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

Injured, or

Hopefully, for his sake, it's a fitness issue.

Comment

Please, let it be an injury which is curable..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Hopefully he is on a course learning how to be a defender.

Comment

Gozoon
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Hungover

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Hopefully he is on a course learning how to be a defender.
              More likely on a bender than learning to be a defender.

Comment

Read somewhere that Caulker, the Guardian's fave footballer, selfless global citizen and all round humanitarian, is presently training with the kids for disciplinary reasons...... Anyone confirm that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Read somewhere that Caulker, the Guardian's fave footballer, selfless global citizen and all round humanitarian, is presently training with the kids for disciplinary reasons...... Anyone confirm that?
                  his probation officer might know

Comment

Saw that too on LFW

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      The kids must have done something pretty bad to deserve that.

Comment

People on here get so annoyed by uncles tweets or the 3.50 booking fee.
                        Them things dont even touch the sides with me, BUT the thought of this absolute carnt getting 50k going into his Nationwide current account every single friday really really boils my pish.
                        Sack him on the spot, there must be fair and legal grounds for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Them things dont even touch the sides with me, BUT the thought of this absolute carnt getting 50k going into his Nationwide current account every single friday really really boils my pish.

Why do you have that much resentment for him having a Nationwide account
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

sensible post , he's done more than enough to be given the red card by the club

Comment

Is he the last living dinasour at Lodtus Road?

Comment

Working...
                              X