Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 99

Thread: Injury crisis

  1. #1

    Default Injury crisis

    Ned Injured ?

  2. Default

    Some will be hoping so

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Shepherd's Bush
    Posts
    16,418
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I heard he pulled his hamstring. Which imo is bad news, our defence is threadbare and injury ravaged already.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

    Matt Smith - 3
    Jamie Mackie - 3
    Connor Washington - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Idrissa Sylla - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Luke Freeman - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1

    Summer Transfers 2017

    IN
    Josh Scowen, Alex Baptiste, Kazenga LuaLua (loan), Paul Smyth, David Wheeler, Bright Oseyi-Samuel.

    OUT
    Karl Henry, Ben Gladwin, Michael Doughty, Josh Bowler, Nasser El Khayati, Matt Ingram (loan), Brandon Comley (loan), Ebere Eze (loan).

  4. Default

    Please tell me Clint Hill will line up against Boro instead of Caulker !!!!!

  5. Default

    What's with all hammy pulls this season

  6. Default

    Originally Posted by West Acton
    What's with all hammy pulls this season
    Didn't Klopp get loads at Liverpool when he first introduced the "schnurdengurden" or whatever they named his pressing game ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,805

    Default

    Pogba done his last night and he cost 95 million, so its deffo not the clueless clown or uncle bungle or evil les's fault.

    I thought ned getting taken off was tactical, needed goals so went for it and he already had a yellow as well.

  8. Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    I thought ned getting taken off was tactical, needed goals so went for it and he already had a yellow as well.
    Ian Holloway's a football genius

  9. Default

    There was a proper pissed up bloke in t block last night. Annoying but harmless. Except he kept singing as loud as he could "Olly you're a c....' and instead of shouting U R,s he would go Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh. Smashed.

    Not relevent to Ned but reminded me! Probably a slight injury combined with the yellow.

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Ramsgate Hoop
    There was a proper pissed up bloke in t block last night. Annoying but harmless. Except he kept singing as loud as he could "Olly you're a c....' and instead of shouting U R,s he would go Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh. Smashed.

    Not relevent to Ned but reminded me! Probably a slight injury combined with the yellow.
    Millwall ?
    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by Ramsgate Hoop
    There was a proper pissed up bloke in t block last night. Annoying but harmless. Except he kept singing as loud as he could "Olly you're a c....' and instead of shouting U R,s he would go Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh. Smashed.

    Not relevent to Ned but reminded me! Probably a slight injury combined with the yellow.
    Or he didn't realize it was the 'wall singing it, and just joined in!
    The QPR GOALS Competition

    This Season. 10 Prizes of the SAVVY card game www.savvygames.co.uk

    All QPR fans welcome. Join up/Join in anytime!

    Going wrong with confidence is called logic

  12. #12

    Default

    bit below the belt calling ollie a bald jimmy saville

  13. Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    bit below the belt calling ollie a bald jimmy saville
    Didn't they sing something about dying in a nuthouse as well ?

    Harsh...

  14. #14

    Default

    Is Ned defo injured? or just pulled at HT due to formation change and being on a yellow?

  15. Default

    Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Didn't they sing something about dying in a nuthouse as well ?

    Harsh...
    No hide in his dugout

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •