One glaring difference...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One glaring difference...

While I'm a little disappointed that we drew against 10 men, I can't help but notice a massive difference in us. A year ago, this team would have rolled over and lost the game as soon as that 2nd goal went in. Tonight we kept going and going and just would not give up, and in the end were unlucky not to have picked up all 3 points. That's a massive positive for me.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    While I'm a little disappointed that we drew against 10 men, I can't help but notice a massive difference in us. A year ago, this team would have rolled over and lost the game as soon as that 2nd goal went in. Tonight we kept going and going and just would not give up, and in the end were unlucky not to have picked up all 3 points. That's a massive positive for me.

Comment

Totally agree with this post. Finally it's exciting to watch a game, knowing whatever the result we will see hustle and heart.

Comment

We are never going to win every game no matter who we play and expect to beat. All games are different. All players also can't possibly have the same effect on one game to the next. even the best have bad games and either a bad run of form or just bad luck. As in the case tonight the width of a post. But the desire is there. The more players we get with that desire to win and not roll over we will get better and pick up more points than we don't. I know fans get frustrated but these are humans just like we are. As long as we show the desire to win and keep going like this game we will be ok.

Comment

Agree with all of the above.
          Seeing us not drop our heads after the second went in, proved to me that we have finally turned a corner.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

A year ago we would have lost 6-0

Comment

yep, i'm loving this new look qpr that has skill amd most importantly passion. its really starting to feel like a club i am in love with again rather than an unhappy marriage that i cant get out of!
              win or lose i know i'll be proud of the teams effort and thats all anyone can really ask for. we're being spoilt with some good football and its getting the stadium rocking again

Comment

Working...
              X