Thread: Their 2nd goal bottle incident

1. Default Their 2nd goal bottle incident

Much a do bout nothing but ffs Morrison went on and on

he's entitled to what idiot throws bottles at players

3. Default

I agree but the plastic bottle landed at least 8 foot away from him and after millwall fans do really

End of day he doing a job.why should anyone have to put up with abuse or threat of violence in their work
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

5. Default

Hope culprit is caught on camera which will probably be the case as police would have had all stands covered in a game like that

he was a right handful last night proper oldschool player

7. Default

He had a right go at a millwall pitch invader at the play-off final

Originally Posted by corbray
    he was a right handful last night proper oldschool player
    yeH - Horrible player when playing against you ..but the sort of player you would want in your team...a grant holt! he was a handful all night...

He got booked for complaining about the bottle. That was quite funny but showed what a pathetic ref that was.

Comms said the bottle came from the Millwall end, so he was b!tching about his own fans.

Originally Posted by Stanley
    Comms said the bottle came from the Millwall end, so he was b!tching about his own fans.
    Yes, admittedly I am a long way away in R block but it looked like a lot of bottles came down from upper school end after they scored. From their own fans? I couldn't understand that.

They deffo threw stuff down when they scored, you can even see it on the highlights as well.
    Hence Rangers aint been nicked yet id imagine.