No announcement yet.

Massimo Luongo is the best midfielder in the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said you are comparing Luongo with Silva? I certainly didn't. Stop taking every comment as if it's a dig.

Comment

• Australia must be some force in World football if our Mass cant even get in the team. I honestly had no idea they had such a wealth of talent to chose from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Australia must be some force in World football if our Mass cant even get in the team. I honestly had no idea they had such a wealth of talent to chose from.
        Especially when you can pick the 37 year old goalscoring machine Tim Cahill

Comment

• Still the best midfielder in the Championship according to some?????????????????, cant get in the Aussie team? oh well

Comment

• Haven't read the thread in it's entirety, but why do some appear to thrive on harping on about how bad our players are and using any opportunity to have a pop at them? Very odd. Mass is, without doubt, 1 of our best players. Why try dig him out totally needlessly?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Haven't read the thread in it's entirety, but why do some appear to thrive on harping on about how bad our players are and using any opportunity to have a pop at them? Very odd. Mass is, without doubt, 1 of our best players. Why try dig him out totally needlessly?
              Not so much the players Matty, I'd say it's probably more to do with the OP's bold announcement:

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Massimo Luongo is the best midfielder in the championship - That is all

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Still the best midfielder in the Championship according to some?????????????????, cant get in the Aussie team? oh well
                Unfortunately Luongo doesn't seem to fit our managers style of play, which isn't surprising considering our manager is absolutely ####, but somehow the bloke s eems to be immune to sackings.

It's literally become a running gag about Ange surviving the sack from game to game.
                Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Australia must be some force in World football if our Mass cant even get in the team. I honestly had no idea they had such a wealth of talent to chose from.
                  Hold up, has he not played regularly throughout qualifying? He's missed a couple of games.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Hold up, has he not played regularly throughout qualifying? He's missed a couple of games.
                    I dont know mate, i dont even follow england let alone australia, it just came up on facebook that he aint playing.
                    You'll have to ask jim bob.

Comment

• They've played 11 games since the start of 2017, he's started 5, subbed on 2 and benched 4. Two years ago he was the best player at the asian cup, right now, he's rotating pretty regularly with Aaron Mooy (Premier League), Tim Cahill (National Legend), Tom Rogic (Celtic player) and Mark Miligan. It's very easy to say he can't get into the side, but give better criticisms because this one isn't valid when the national team has a wide range of talents with various roles needed to be filled.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Crown him the best *ucking midfielder in the world ever and shut this *hit thread down now. What a waste of life.

Comment

• Not even the midfielder in our team.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Crown him the best *ucking midfielder in the world ever and shut this *hit thread down now. What a waste of life.
                            Hahaha make it best in the universe and be done with it.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• This is what happens when peoples make silly statements Willy Nilly ,based on what ever, they see/read

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                This is what happens when peoples make silly statements Willy Nilly ,based on what ever, they see/read
                                Isn't that what you do whenever you go to watch a match and have an opinion on it? What a ridiculous comment.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X