Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Massimo Luongo is the best midfielder in the championship

Blog Entries

Wouldn't, personally, go as far as saying best in the league (some fantastic players in this league tbf, prime example being Tom Cairney) - but Mass is class tbh. The middle 3, with Scowen & Freeman in there also are brilliant. Scowen doing more of the dirty work has seemingly improved Mass' performances massively, long may it continue.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

2. Default

Been absolute class the last few games.

3. Default

Mass has been incredible this season. Even coming back from the international break and improving from before he left rather than dipping in form like he used to.

I would actually say that Mass is more of a threat from outside the box than Freeman too. Not assist wise but scoring wise. He looks so confident taking shots from outside the box whereas not many of our other players do. Really impressed.

Scowen does the dirty stuff. Freeman does the creative attacking stuff. Mass does it all. Think it is a fantastic trio the club have put together there and I pray we don't lose any of them!
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Originally Posted by nasser95
    Massimo Luongo is the best midfielder in the championship
    You're only repeating what Ollie said at the end of the game. Nought original there

5. Default

See the glasses are back on again Luongo has started well but best in the league?????????????? as I said could be a descent player but had to do more stop going missing in games and be consistent 4 games isn't consistent 10 -15 is consistent, as for the dribbling that might be you over him, and as I stated in a thread on Sunday I think Scowen's hard work goes unnoticed, what he does allows the other 2 Luongo & Freeman to go and play, Luongo is benefitting by having Scowen there,

6. Default

Originally Posted by dave58
    See the glasses are back on again Luongo has started well but best in the league?????????????? as I said could be a descent player but had to do more stop going missing in games and be consistent 4 games isn't consistent 10 -15 is consistent, as for the dribbling that might be you over him, and as I stated in a thread on Sunday I think Scowen's hard work goes unnoticed, what he does allows the other 2 Luongo & Freeman to go and play, Luongo is benefitting by having Scowen there,
    Scowen can't half pick a pass too. Top, top midfielder IMO.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Scowen can't half pick a pass too. Top, top midfielder IMO.
    What a signing he's turned out to be! Goes to show our scouts can do something right lol.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

Idrissa Sylla - 4
    Connor Washington- 4
    Matt Smith - 4
    Jamie Mackie - 3
    Luke Freeman - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1

January Transfers 2018

IN

OUT

Mass man of the match on the offish.

9. Default

Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Mass man of the match on the offish.
    Thought their keeper was MOTM overall though...made some very good saves.

Although I'd have to add that he was a proper timewasting c to the unt of the highest order!

10. Default

Originally Posted by Stanley
    original

Naz was also spot on about CW..... He got stick from lots of people about that as well....... I know, because I agreed with him on Mas's potential and the CW issue.....

12. Default

Originally Posted by hal9thou
    Naz was also spot on about CW..... He got stick from lots of people about that as well....... I know, because I agreed with him on Mas's potential and the CW issue.....
    He's a true all seeing oracle. A font of insightful knowledge. Bang on the money where others err.

freeman has been booked in the last 2 games ( i think ) so we could be without him soon

Has started the season very well .... "best midfielder in the league"is a mighty stretch, best midfielder at our club at the moment would probably make more sense for the title thread .