No announcement yet.

Match Thread v Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think i ,ike reading this thread as much as i like watching the match.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Do you think the red card helped the stats in our favour?
      Very obviously YES

Comment

• We were really poor but got point so that's something still undefeated at home

Comment

• Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
          Have to be happy with the draw whether we like it or not. Yes we could have won but yes we could have lost. Table looks OK and better than most of us expected as only 1 point of play offs after a tough start, we go again Saturday, c'mon Ur's!
          good post. biglump or sylla needs to start next game though.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We've been here before re CW. Whatever he is, at this level the one thing he is not is a striker. This has been obvious for a very long time.

We've got a lot of things right this term but with all the good will in the world you can't play both JM and CW in a front two. You could play them wide in a front 3, but that would mean changing the whole set up.

Comment

• Another poor performance in a home derby game! The last one I remember where we turned up was Brentford the season before last.

Comment

• Meanwhile. Palace really are scraping the barrel now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Good job we dont take youre advice macca else we wouldnt of won on saturday with taking mackie out!
                  Are you psychic then.

Comment

• Mackie and Washington as front pair unfortunately is not good enough. One needs to be dropped

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Are you psychic then.
                      Well he did score lol

Comment

Another poor performance in a home derby game! The last one I remember where we turned up was Brentford the season before last.
                        Fulham last season

London derbies are always tough games!

Comment

• Norths. The other team always turns up! Fulham 1-1 with Smithies saving the penalty was a decent shout.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Meanwhile. Palace really are scraping the barrel now lol
                            I agree,bringing in a 70 year old has been

Comment

• The reason Ollie keep playing both CW and Mackie is that of the work rate. Cannot imagine Smith or Sylla chasing defenders, although must mention that today, CW and Mackie were poor in this aspect as well. Maybe the young prospect Bright Osayi Samuel could add quality and hard work?

Comment

Another poor performance in a home derby game! The last one I remember where we turned up was Brentford the season before last.
                                I just watched the highlights there and we looked far from poor,bad defending for their 2nd goal but we created so many chances,I'm encouraged by that (and I'm a negative cant remember ).

Comment

Working...
                                X