No announcement yet.

Match Thread v Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a point when you are 2-0 down even against 10 men.

Comment

• Any game when you are 2 down and you come back to get a point is good,a very positive "character "performance from QPR and it appears very unlucky not to win it in the end

Comment

• Unlucky Luke Freeman right at the end. Can't start like that and expect to win. Done well to come back there but made it too hard for ourselves. Need to know why Ned came off as not good if he's injured. At least we have Clint signing tomorrow.

Comment

• Not sure why it went like that but anyway 27 shots, 14 on target and there keeper saving 12
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• One point is better than none.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Most important stat that wins games and points is goals!

Comment

• Bo*locks 2 points thrown away let's hope Washington and Mackie are left on the bench next game but with this numpty in charge that is not going to happen.

Comment

• Would of taken a draw after being 2 down,and now 7 points off the bottom 3

Comment

• Did well to dig a point out there. Could have made our lives easier by showing up in the first half and not gifting them to 2 goals. Still, a points a point.

Encouraging thing for me is that we still have Grant Hall to come back. If he can shore up our leaky defence we'll be winning games like these!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Unlucky Luke Freeman right at the end. Can't start like that and expect to win. Done well to come back there but made it too hard for ourselves. Need to know why Ned came off as not good if he's injured. At least we have Clint signing tomorrow.
                      How do you know that?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        Bo*locks 2 points thrown away let's hope Washington and Mackie are left on the bench next game but with this numpty in charge that is not going to happen.
                        Didn't say that when we were winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          How do you know that?
                          A little birdie told me

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Did well to dig a point out there. Could have made our lives easier by showing up in the first half and not gifting them to 2 goals. Still, a points a point.

Encouraging thing for me is that we still have Grant Hall to come back. If he can shore up our leaky defence we'll be winning games like these!
                            Wasnt there first goal a cracker from people said, so hardly gifted unless not closed down, but i havnt seen it!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Still unbeaten at home but tonight highlighted if you go a goal behind when Mackie and Washington start then change it straight away as those two are simply not good or dangerous enough as a pair to get us back into games.

Comment

• I take a point after the half we had in the first. After going 2-0 down, we did brilliantly well and should have won all three. Freeman was unlucky right at the final minute. Think CW needs a rest as his confidence is very low atm. Mackie did nothing good in his 45 minutes and I think Matt Smith should start next game. Well done to the R's for a great comeback.

Comment

Working...
                                X