http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Comment

��

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            I believe if you re-read the bet conditions in slug out verified by Stan, that you will see there is no money involved.
            Also like others have already said, I too don't think either member should have to leave if they lose this bet.
            Maybe a donation to charity for the loser?
            Also I think it's important to point out ,I didn't make the bet with any of the board mods(stanley froggy ect),I made the bet with Kevin Mc Loud,him and him only,ye guys are the ones moving the goal posts

Comment

Not moving the goal posts mate, just offering another suggestion other than having to lose one of you wonderful members from the forum
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Not moving the goal posts mate, just offering another suggestion other than having to lose one of you wonderful members from the forum
                I have no wish for Mr Mc loud to leave the board,I enjoy the banter with him (and you kermit),that's wasn't and isn't the bet I made with HIM,others came in after and added that part. The bet is £100,nothing else but I'm happy to alter bet to the loser paying to a charity of their choice if mr mcloud is happy with that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I have no wish for Mr Mc loud to leave the board,I enjoy the banter with him (and you kermit),that's wasn't and isn't the bet I made with HIM,others came in after and added that part. The bet is £100,nothing else but I'm happy to alter bet to the loser paying to a charity of their choice if mr mcloud is happy with that ?
                  I repeat, this is the bet that you and Kevin both agreed on more than two weeks ago: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...08#post1642608

It has been witnessed by everyone, and which for some reason you now keep trying to change - hence why others are now quite rightly saying that you are attempting to shift the goal-posts.

You even agreed with me on this at 1:16 pm today here:

Good,I don't want it changed,I never tried to

Comment

well the bet you accepted (someone will probs be able to find it) was you either leaving the forum or stop moaning about the team. that was literally the only stake lmao. not that i personally agree with the bet as everyone should be allowed to say what they want even if its not a widely held view

Comment

Ok iv checked that post again and it is in fact Kevin Mc Loud who changed the bet to whoever loses leaves the board and I accepted ,but I repeat I have no wish for him to leave the board if he loses,but a bet is a bet do OK fair enough, if I lose the bet I leave the board and if he loses he leaves the board. Everyone happy now with that ?,and many thanks to stanley for helping to sort it out,well done you
                      Last edited by Rebel R's; 11-09-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Ok iv checked that post again and it is in fact Kevin Mc Loud who changed the bet to whoever loses leaves the board and I accepted ,but I repeat I have no wish for him to leave the board if he loses,but a bet is a bet do OK fair enough, if I lose the bet I leave the board and if he loses he leaves the board. Everyone happy now with that ?,and many thanks to stanley for helping to sort it out,well done you
                        Well the agreed bet states that you actually have two options if you lose:

1) Rebel R's will either leave the board

OR

2) Forever cease & desist from "his constant cunting off of the club that Kevin loves and watches every other week, forever"

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Well the agreed bet states that you actually have two options if you lose:

1) Rebel R's will either leave the board

OR

2) Forever cease & desist from "his constant cunting off of the club that Kevin loves and watches every other week, forever"

:-)
                          You and "kev" buddies stan ?

Comment

You and "kev" buddies stan ?
                            Not at all. Check our post history - we're often having a go at each other! And I certainly hope you're not implying skulduggery here - same bet rules apply for him too you know!

Comment

Love this so much - should have gone for a caption competition but wouldn't be half as funny as the reality of those goal posts being moved
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think neither party really wants the other to leave the board. Why don't you reach a compromise here? A pint or a tenner. The loss of face will just count as extra

Comment

Working...
                                X