Our mini league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it,
    You made a statement at the beginning of the season and are holding yourself accountable

I am hoping you are way out ......and we Finnish 6th go up via last minute goal against the run of play

Deja vu ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Yes,obviously we arent in a relagation scrap after 6 games,neither are Bolton,it's WAY too early,but I stick to My prediction 100%,we will be involved in this mini league,obviously I hope I'm wrong and we are pushing for a play off place end of season instead
      Honestly what a load of rubbish rebel, what if we land 10th,11th,12th or even 15th but are loads of points above the relegation 3 or 4, then thats not in a relegation scrap surely? mini league, you mean if we land in half of the league
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Honestly what a load of rubbish rebel, what if we land 10th,11th,12th or even 15th but are loads of points above the relegation 3 or 4, then thats not in a relegation scrap surely? mini league, you mean if we land in half of the league
        Obviously IF we finish 15th AND finish loads of points above 21st spot then it will have been a successful season?.....but my bet with Kevin mc Loud is a simple one,if we finish anywhere in the top 14 places I pay him €100,otherwise he loses the bet.

Comment

Top 14 now lol, you keep moving the goalposts

Comment

Obviously IF we finish 15th AND finish loads of points above 21st spot then it will have been a successful season?.....but my bet with Kevin mc Loud is a simple one,if we finish anywhere in the top 14 places I pay him €100,otherwise he loses the bet.
            I thought the bet was about who leaves the board?

Comment

That wasn't the bet Reb
              Non cash wasn't it?

I don't think we should lose either poster though if I am honest. I know they are extremes but both regular posters.

Comment

Top 14 now lol, you keep moving the goalposts
                How ???????,what goalposts are being moved??????......ok let me make this as simple as possible for you picnkie, there are 24 teams in the league, I have bet we will finish somewhere in the bottom 10 positions,than means anywhere from 24th spot -15th,ok ????,are you still confused,if so I can't help you

Comment

How ???????,what goalposts are being moved??????......ok let me make this as simple as possible for you picnkie, there are 24 teams in the league, I have bet we will finish somewhere in the bottom 10 positions,than means anywhere from 24th spot -15th,ok ????,are you still confused,if so I can't help you
                  Ok thanks rebel sorry my fault for some reason i thought you meant from 10th downwards anyway it was pounds wasnt it not euros!

Comment

Are we in a mini-league then? I hadn't realised. Last time I checked there were 24 teams in our league.

Many try and fail every season to predict this league. There are always upsets, sides that we expect to do well but don't, and sides we expect to struggle who do really well.

Let's just see how things play out for a few games before we start sizing ourselves up against other sides in the league!

Comment

i can get rebels mini league it makes sense its simply his (and most others) view of the 10 worst clubs in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        i can get rebels mini league it makes sense its simply his (and most others) view of the 10 worst clubs in the championship
                        Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!,thanks corbray and yes bet is in your currency

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Are we in a mini-league then? I hadn't realised. Last time I checked there were 24 teams in our league.

Many try and fail every season to predict this league. There are always upsets, sides that we expect to do well but don't, and sides we expect to struggle who do really well.

Let's just see how things play out for a few games before we start sizing ourselves up against other sides in the league!
                          Yeah like Uddersfield last season lot of experts said they gonna struggle

Comment

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!,thanks corbray and yes bet is in your currency
                            I believe if you re-read the bet conditions in slug out verified by Stan, that you will see there is no money involved.
                            Also like others have already said, I too don't think either member should have to leave if they lose this bet.
                            Maybe a donation to charity for the loser?
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Wrong.

This clearly states the terms of the bet that both parties agreed on more than two weeks ago: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...08#post1642608

you keep moving the goalposts
                              He can try, but he won't succeed. The bet's terms are already set in stone and can't be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Wrong.

This clearly states the terms of the bet that both parties agreed on more than two weeks ago: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...08#post1642608

He can try, but he won't succeed. The bet's terms are already set in stone and can't be changed.
                                Good,I don't want it changed,I never tried to,I did suggest giving the money to a charity but was also accused of "moving the goal posts"!!

Comment

Working...
                                X