Our mini league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
    Don't be sorry, I am just not impressed. You totally slaughter QPR and the manager day after day and can not see the difference when they are playing well and not, and it doesn't seems as if you see any other games at all, you follow league positions only..
    Oh, so we are back to qpr. Ok, again I refer you to the December points thread. 100 percent spot on.

I also refer you to olly's weekly competition. Currently 4th best out of a possible 25 odd places.

So according to you, the team are playing well and hollow head is doing trif fic job.
    Fair play to you.

As for this thread. It's tongue and cheek based on someone else's prediction.
    I'm just running with it.

Did you put a bet on Barnsley?
    Many regular happy clappy posters on here take it in good jest.
    You on the other hand, crawl out from under a rock and start crying and whineing about it.

Again, it's my opinions that I post, I did not know for a fact that Barnsley would beat Bolton ffs.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Its all about the mini made up league, bugger the championship, rebels always bang on the money
      You see eric...... banter

Comment

• So, lets go back to when JFH was manager and everybody wanted him out, how come no one think about who will enter instead? People really think this QPR will attract Pulis (now we're talking horrible football by the way), de Boer and so on, it is almost a joke. Ian is not the best manager in the world but he is giving the club its heart back, something we haven't seen in 10 years or so.. And, well the team aren't as bad as people tend to think, I'd say a few players away from the top half. Sure, we lack a top striker but Brum pay 43000£ a week for Gallagher on loan, is that an alternative? We have a young good one out on loan, let him develop and for next season he might be strong enough for this team. We will not go down this season, if you look at other teams we are a lot better, and The football isn't haft as boring as under JFH.
        What was the aim for this season by the way? Bottom half but not relegated was the obvious but for the "we are 100% going down knee jerk thread" after a practise game!
        I have seen all games this season (plus 10-15 other Championship games) and I am not worried, we look just fine and as good as several other mid table teams.

I've been a betting man for 30 years and also lived out of it for almost five years so I'm quite sure I will not follow your advise. What are your percent for the game on Saturday by the way? One thing is sure in my book, BC doesn't NOT win 45% of all games at Loftus Road!

Comment

• well, bristol city are currently 4th in the fake championship.

beating teams like cardiff, derby, forest, and winning away at both sheffield united and hull city in their last two away games.

currently has only lost 1 away game all season, with that being on the opening day.

bookies have bristol at 13/10 and us at a massive 2/1 being the home team.

theres good reasons why bristol are the favourites, its because we have a shyte manager with no tactics.

the players we have right now are, imo good enough for top 10, all we need is a half decent manager and a coach to acheive it.

Comment

• but of course, at 2/1, i will put qpr in my accumilator as its a great price for a home team and you just never know

Comment

• Why is it fake? I've followed this league for 15 years and it behaves as it always does, you can't go anywere and expect to win..
              For what I've seen of QPR and BC this season it looks as a lot closer game than the bookies think, so I lay BC. They can of course still win it but "nothing but an away win".. that analysis is not even close if you've watched both teams this season, but I guess you haven't.

Comment

Why is it fake? I've followed this league for 15 years and it behaves as it always does, you can't go anywere and expect to win..
                For what I've seen of QPR and BC this season it looks as a lot closer game than the bookies think, so I lay BC. They can of course still win it but "nothing but an away win".. that analysis is not even close if you've watched both teams this season, but I guess you haven't.
                Christ almighty........................ i give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  but of course, at 2/1, i will put qpr in my accumilator as its a great price for a home team and you just never know
                  this.

Comment

• So from nothing but an away win to all of a sudden a great price for a home win? I rest my case.. Start looking at the odds before yelling about nothing but an away win next time. Yeez

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Christ almighty........................ i give up.
                      Gwarn erik youve got hits on the ropes son
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Sometime I get really fed up with this board and all those things that are written without thinking just a tiny little bit before.. But it is what it is, they can moan as much as they want, I still think TF will keep Ian for this season, it doesn't look even half as bad as some people think! It looks as if we will do just fine, lower mid table or mid table, we are building the club from the bottom again and it is the right way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          We got six points saturday though yeah?
                          I get it that you are a passionate fan but a bit like Holloway, not the sharpest knife in the drawer,let me try to explain what a "6 pointer game " means,it doesn't mean the team who win get 6 points instead of 3 (you understand so far kev?),but the fact if Birmingham were playing someone else they could of got 3 points but we're playing us,so 3 points available either way ,making it a 6 pointer game,but ONLY because both clubs are/will be involved in the relegation battle. Bristol city won't be involved in relegation battle ,I accept I predicted wrong about them and sheff Utd,so games against them can not be regarded as 6 pointers .hope you understand now Kevin.

Comment

• You forgot your favourite word 'titanic'.

Comment

Sometime I get really fed up with this board and all those things that are written without thinking just a tiny little bit before.. But it is what it is, they can moan as much as they want, I still think TF will keep Ian for this season, it doesn't look even half as bad as some people think! It looks as if we will do just fine, lower mid table or mid table, we are building the club from the bottom again and it is the right way to go.
                              #bulildingforthenextcentury
                              #romewasnotbuiltinamilenium
                              #duploblocks
                              #17winsin57games
                              #grandjob

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Gwarn erik youve got hits on the ropes son
                                Don't encourage it ffs 😉

Comment