Our mini league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our mini league

Ok,after 6 games we are well placed,obviously way too early to get overly excited but 10 points is a good return from 1st 6 games but remember we had 10 points after 6 games last season as well,just saying .as it stands we are 3rd

Ipswich 12
    Sheff U 12
    QPR 10
    Bristol 9
    Forest 9
    Barnsley 7
    Millwall 5
    Brum 4
    Burton 4
    Bolton 2

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Ok,after 6 games we are well placed,obviously way too early to get overly excited but 10 points is a good return from 1st 6 games but remember we had 10 points after 6 games last season as well,just saying .as it stands we are 3rd

Ipswich 12
    Sheff U 12
    QPR 10
    Bristol 9
    Forest 9
    Barnsley 7
    Millwall 5
    Brum 4
    Burton 4
    Bolton 2
    Is that supposed to be bottom ten come end of season?
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

It's what I expect, obviously many will disagree of course

Comment

So are you saying we're still in relegation scrap

Comment

Really rate Brentoford dont ya, even after selling so many of their good players and not winning once yet.

Comment

Ipswich 12
            Sheff U 12
            QPR 10
            Bristol 9
            Forest 9
            Barnsley 7
            Millwall 5
            Brum 4
            Burton 4
            Bolton 2
            I might be in the minority but I do love your attempts to wind people up on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Really rate Brentoford dont ya, even after selling so many of their good players and not winning once yet.
              Your missing the point,this was my mini league from day one,I could be wrong about Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                So are you saying we're still in relegation scrap
                Yes,obviously we arent in a relagation scrap after 6 games,neither are Bolton,it's WAY too early,but I stick to My prediction 100%,we will be involved in this mini league,obviously I hope I'm wrong and we are pushing for a play off place end of season instead

Comment

Yes,obviously we arent in a relagation scrap after 6 games,neither are Bolton,it's WAY too early,but I stick to My prediction 100%,we will be involved in this mini league,obviously I hope I'm wrong and we are pushing for a play off place end of season instead
                  Fair play for putting your prediction out there Rebel
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

You titled it ''our'' should it not be "my" ?

Comment

I understand your point but would you change any of the sides in your mini league now the season is underway? Personally think Sunderland and reading are probably in a league with us for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I understand your point but would you change any of the sides in your mini league now the season is underway? Personally think Sunderland and reading are probably in a league with us for example.
                        That's a good question, I suppose looking at the start to the league,I'm surprised how badly Brentford have started and Villa,Sunderland ect ,but the ONLY team I would add to my bottom 10 now are Brentford (replacing Sheff utd),but I made my prediction before the league started and will stick with it,no way in a million years will I be 100% right,if so I'd be a millionaire, but let's rehash this thread in march and see where we and Ipswich are then .

Comment

That's a good question, I suppose looking at the start to the league,I'm surprised how badly Brentford have started and Villa,Sunderland ect ,but the ONLY team I would add to my bottom 10 now are Brentford (replacing Sheff utd),but I made my prediction before the league started and will stick with it,no way in a million years will I be 100% right,if so I'd be a millionaire, but let's rehash this thread in march and see where we and Ipswich are then .
                          Have to agree that Sheffield United look a decent side. Fair play to them as that is the type of side we are becoming - tight unit who know each others game well that will go and take teams by surprise.

Would also agree that Ipswich probably wont be far off us at the end of the season, although they looked miles apart from us on Saturday. Would almost guarantee we lose to them at Portman Road!

Comment

I'm heartened to be in a playoff spot for the top half!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Have to agree that Sheffield United look a decent side. Fair play to them as that is the type of side we are becoming - tight unit who know each others game well that will go and take teams by surprise.

Would also agree that Ipswich probably wont be far off us at the end of the season, although they looked miles apart from us on Saturday. Would almost guarantee we lose to them at Portman Road!
                              We played well on Saturday but got a huge slice of luck for mackie s goal,even holloway admitted it shouldn't have counted (hand ball leading up to it),ipswich have had luck in their recent games and we have had bad luck many times in the past so these things balance out,Ipswich have a limited squad ,no better than ours so games against them and the likes of Millwall on Tuesday night are big games for us. Before mc loud comes jumping in with a "so it's a relagation 6 pointer for us",NO its not at this stage but it's probably the 1st game of the season where we will be favourite to win,so that makes it a big test for us

Comment

Working...
                              X