Our mini league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    No hal as ive been saying ollie will play the kids if there good enough, not like some saying he wont
    Cracks me up when people say he won't play the kids....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Yea, for an entire season! He finally drops it last two games and look what a difference we see! At least admit he got it wrong mate after having so valiantly defended him all season

Great. Happy we can at least agree on that Pinks I also agree with you that 442 would suit us more than 433.
      Thing is theres games where we have played well using 352 but we`ve just been making mistakes and regularly, the same with 442 433 we`ll still see silly mistakes happening, we didnt play well on saturday but got the result, but ill stick with my opinion that we`ll still get plenty of off days regardless of formation as we are a relatively young squad! ollie had his reasons for playing the wingback system & it would be so naive to think you stan or hal or anyone knows more than him tbh, its ignorance to think you/they do, hes just stuck with his decision as whatever decision he makes hes goto have confidence in it regardless of it working or not.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Cracks me up when people say he won't play the kids....
        I agree mush, embarrising and alot were coming out with it, but now theres other excuses to beat him with

Comment

but ill stick with my opinion that we`ll still get plenty of off days regardless of formation as we are a relatively young squad!
          I'd agree with that but not because of age, more because we are lacking a proper goalscorer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I'd agree with that but not because of age, more because we are lacking a proper goalscorer.
            Yes sorry and certainly that mush, i believe if we`d of had a consistant one we would of got quite a few more points thats for sure, the amount of chances conors missed is unreal.

Comment

Thing is theres games where we have played well using 352 but we`ve just been making mistakes and regularly, the same with 442 433 we`ll still see silly mistakes happening
              I think we'll see less of them though. Players tend to make less mistakes when they're played to their strengths.

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              ollie had his reasons for playing the wingback system & it would be so naive to think you stan or hal or anyone knows more than him tbh, its ignorance to think you/they do, hes just stuck with his decision as whatever decision he makes hes goto have confidence in it regardless of it working or not.
              I agree. But that doesn't mean he's not beyond criticism when he gets it wrong. You've said yourself you prefer 442, so we're in agreement that that system would have suited us far better this season. We all love our club the same Pinks, but that doesn't mean we can't point out the gaffer's mistakes when he makes them. That's really just showing that you care. And conversely if he does things well he deserves our praise for it.

Comment

Yes sorry and certainly that mush, i believe if we`d of had a consistant one we would of got quite a few more points thats for sure, the amount of chances conors missed is unreal.
                Spot on. I've backed Washington since he's been here but he just isn't a Championship striker. Glad to see Smith get a run of 90 min games now though...may not be the best striker in the division but he don't half ask questions of a defence.

Comment

• Its his 54th birthday today pinks.
                  Do a happy birthday thread for the clueless hollow bollarks cos nobody else will even though we have them for the groundsman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Its his 54th birthday today pinks.
                    Do a happy birthday thread for the clueless hollow bollarks cos nobody else will even though we have them for the groundsman.

Comment

It's ok, I sent a stripper gram on behalf of the forum
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• We now have a good chance to finish above the bottom 10 and a in a mid table finish (usually regarded the 5 spots around 12th position ,so if you finish 14th or 10th it's generally regarded as a midtable finish

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          We now have a good chance to finish above the bottom 10 and a in a mid table finish (usually regarded the 5 spots around 12th position ,so if you finish 14th or 10th it's generally regarded as a midtable finish
                          Not doing too bad & to think the realists knew we`d be in a relegation scrap

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            We now have a good chance to finish above the bottom 10 and a in a mid table finish (usually regarded the 5 spots around 12th position ,so if you finish 14th or 10th it's generally regarded as a midtable finish

Thanks for explaining that mate, would never have worked it out otherwise...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Thanks for explaining that mate, would never have worked it out otherwise...
                              Only did so because one of our posters referred to us as being in midtable last week,16th spot is not midtable.

Comment

CW is 54?

That explains a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X