No announcement yet.

Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Sylla. He is the six yard box striker that is costly to find. However, it will be unfair to drop either CW or Mackie as both are playing well. Sylla lowest point is that he is too slow and will never chase defenders, which is why Ollie's system is working so good atm. He will have to be patient and when giving the chance, he must grab it.

Comment

If Mac has a problem with his hammy then Sylla needs calling up but he needs to have the energy Mac has.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        If Mac has a problem with his hammy then Sylla needs calling up but he needs to have the energy Mac has.
        We got the two new boys who i reckon would take the mackie role before ollie calls on syllazy

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          IMO, best finisher in the box at the club by a country mile. If only Washington could add goals to his game then Sylla's omission would never be questioned.
          If is a big word. Sylla is a hitman. Washington isn't. Ollie's job to get Sylla going, that's what managers are supposed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Would anyone change a winning side and play our best goal scorer?
            Think its a great problem to have.
            If everyone thinks hes our best striker ahd he aint getting a game means the two in front of him are working and long may that continue

Wouldn't change the team to put him in, but as you say it's a nice problem to have and I do see him playing a big part this season and hopefully the next

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              If is a big word. Sylla is a hitman. Washington isn't.
              Did make me laugh against Hull when Washington did all the work but Sylla bowled in and finished it off before Washington could !

Comment

Working...
              X