Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't notice Wheeler tbh.

Comment

Wheeler's appearance was brief but he showed an uncanny knack of arriving in the right places which probably explains why he has scored goals in his career to date.

Ned was superb today, despite some shameful abuse received pre-match, from some posters on here

I won't dig out Pawel because I love him but today, for me, he was a bit quiet.

Agree with Nas and others about CW today, thought he was great and was willing him to score.

Also agree with the masses about Luongo who was superb and deserving of the praise.

What is clear is that he is benefiting from the signing of Scowen more than anyone as the later does the work Mass had to do last season whilst also being expected to perform like today.

Our Manager can be an incompetent clueless idiot forever more, obviously one that knows nothing about the modern game, and likely get us relegated () if he can identify a requirement and fill it with someone who, not only does that job, but also releases the other two midfielders to do what they do best

What did Ollie do? He went and signed a blueprint of the man who did the same job for Wilkins back in the day
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Wheeler's appearance was brief but he showed an uncanny knack of arriving in the right places which probably explains why he has scored goals in his career to date.

Ned was superb today, despite some shameful abuse received pre-match, from some posters on here

I won't dig out Pawel because I love him but today, for me, he was a bit quiet.

Agree with Nas and others about CW today, thought he was great and was willing him to score.

Also agree with the masses about Luongo who was superb and deserving of the praise.

What is clear is that he is benefiting from the signing of Scowen more than anyone as the later does the work Mass had to do last season whilst also being expected to perform like today.

Our Manager can be an incompetent clueless idiot forever more, obviously one that knows nothing about the modern game, and likely get us relegated () if he can identify a requirement and fill it with someone who, not only does that job, but also releases the other two midfielders to do what they do best

What did Ollie do? He went and signed a blueprint of the man who did the same job for Wilkins back in the day
        Exactly bluehoop, ollies not got a clue in this highly technical modern game! hes signed some fantastic little players and we`ve a great squad developing yet quite a few couldnt see this happening and still dont.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pawel made the first goal, Bluehoop...... Ither than that. This.

Comment

Working...
          X