Wheeler, Luongo and the team so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeler, Luongo and the team so far.

Wheeler looked really good to me in the 15 minutes he was on. Always looking for the ball and getting into the box. I have never seen him play before and know little about him, but I thought that he looked confident and hungry for the ball. I have a feeling that he will score goals for us and he nearly got off the mark today pulling his shot just wide. I think we might score 5-10 goals for us in the sub opportunities he will get for us. (because unfortunately Holloway is always going to play Mackie over Wheeler).

This game was won in the midfield today. Luongo was different class today, never stopped running and creating chances and with Freeman were at the centre of everything good we created. Love the hardworking Scowen too who disrupts the opposition possession and breaks up play. And Ned was excellent.

Been really impressed with QPR this season. I hope that they keep it up. I see a great team spirit developing.

Great to hear this,the players (so far)seem to be all giving 100%, long may it continue

Comment

Thanks for the information, but how did Robinson play?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Robinson looked accomplished playing in a back three. Defence very good today. Thought subbing Pawel a mistake though. We were weaker without him. Ollie keeps taking him off for some reason.

Comment

Nothing outstanding but solid enough. Needs to have better positional awareness but that will come with more experience. The whole defence played well today, most organised I've seen them the whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Robinson looked accomplished playing in a back three. Defence very good today. Thought subbing Pawel a mistake though. We were weaker without him. Ollie keeps taking him off for some reason.
            Agree when I saw Robinson in back three I face palmed myself but he looked comfortable and the back three with him there looked really balanced. I would keep it for next home game

Comment

Ok, thanks. Let`s hope he will stay fit and establish himself in the first-team. At his best he is that good,imo.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Luongo was immense today - as was the entire team..looked really really good...I too wasn't sure when i saw the back 3 up against a free scoring ipswich but they were superb. Robinson looked really good - won a lot of headers...a good system and a good team.....special mention for washington today. very impressive up front.

Comment

Ned , Mass and Washington all deserve special praise today . Best performance ive seen for a while , very happy with that . Ipswich never looked like scoring till the last minutes . Good job well done today
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Damboy View Post
                    Wheeler looked really good to me in the 15 minutes he was on. Always looking for the ball and getting into the box. I have never seen him play before and know little about him, but I thought that he looked confident and hungry for the ball. I have a feeling that he will score goals for us and he nearly got off the mark today pulling his shot just wide. I think we might score 5-10 goals for us in the sub opportunities he will get for us. (because unfortunately Holloway is always going to play Mackie over Wheeler).

This game was won in the midfield today. Luongo was different class today, never stopped running and creating chances and with Freeman were at the centre of everything good we created. Love the hardworking Scowen too who disrupts the opposition possession and breaks up play. And Ned was excellent.

Been really impressed with QPR this season. I hope that they keep it up. I see a great team spirit developing.
                    Mackie deserves to start at the moment , start changing for change and thats a certain way to disrupt the whole set up

Comment

Yes I was impressed with Robinson today thought he looked very comfortable

Comment

Also want to give Lua Lua some praise too - came on, held the ball up well and won a lot of freekicks at the end to take some pressure off - good lad!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Mackie deserves to start at the moment , start changing for change and thats a certain way to disrupt the whole set up
                          i thought at the start of the game that wheeler should have started but its a good thing i'm not manager.
                          we're playing great with the team we're consistently putting out and if it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Ned , Mass and Washington all deserve special praise today . Best performance ive seen for a while , very happy with that . Ipswich never looked like scoring till the last minutes . Good job well done today
                            Personally I thought you could give the whole side special praise

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Personally I thought you could give the whole side special praise
                              Cant argue with that
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X