Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When can you start taking the league table seriously??

1. Default When can you start taking the league table seriously??

Loving look of it now and hope it continues

But when do you reckon you can look at table and think it's settling down and taking shape 12-15 games??? Or sooner then that

Yea would say your bang on westy. Teams start finding there rhythm about that time. Rangers have surprised me. Thought we'd be right at the bottom with the start we had but they've done well

i'd say 15-20 games in but we're off to a bloody good start that has surprised me. i predicted a mid table finish and thougjt we'd be lower down the table based on our opening games but i'm glad i'm wrong on both so far!! i'm starting to feel optimistic for a top half finish now, dont reckon we'll make playoffs though but my god we are playing our best stuff in years, proper good football

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Loving look of it now and hope it continues

But when do you reckon you can look at table and think it's settling down and taking shape 12-15 games??? Or sooner then that
    Ya I'd agree with 15 games,if we are in the top half still after 15 games I'd be optimistic we could have a good season,but my definition of a good season is avoiding a bottom 10 finish. The position of a lot of teams after 6 games is very misleading, for example,there is no way Cardiff will win the league and no way will Brentford be relegated

5. Default

Last game in October for me then Christmas period really sorts out the men from the boys, so don't really care bout table until the end of October, then after Christmas get an idea who the challengers and relegation teams are

6. Default

Not sure about Brentford they have sold off lots of their team no wins in six is pretty poor can't see why that will suddenly change pressure will only mount. There next five games other then Bolton look very tough

7. Default

November.

Guy Fawkes night, by then you've sussed out the top teams and the ones who have struggled. We'll hopefully be in or around the single figure placings

The amount of crap brentford fans give about us last season.they not yappy now
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

10. Default

Originally Posted by Gtleighsr3
    What they spouting???

11. Default

End of October as few have said does seem reasonable period to assess. Three months in and faced most sides
    Last edited by West Acton; 10-09-2017 at 07:23 AM.

some bog standard sides in this division this season. Good luck the sides who go up
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

I usually wait for 10 games.

14. Default

Originally Posted by Gtleighsr3
    They were on the tv last night claiming the 'real' Brentford are back after a decent point up at villa park.

Blog Entries

Too early for sure at the moment, last season at this point we had the same points we have now. I'd give it til November.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

Idrissa Sylla - 4
    Connor Washington- 4
    Matt Smith - 4
    Jamie Mackie - 4
    Luke Freeman - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1

January Transfers 2018

IN