No announcement yet.

On way home - QPR 2 Ipswich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to exactly that 10 to 15. I fell out of love when we brought in red chap and Jimmy. Ollie is a manager I respect and I'll start going. He at least wants to entertain fans. I can handle losing but attack and have a go ffs. Ollie is addressing areas that have been missing for donkeys years.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I went to exactly that 10 to 15. I fell out of love when we brought in red chap and Jimmy. Ollie is a manager I respect and I'll start going. He at least wants to entertain fans. I can handle losing but attack and have a go ffs. Ollie is addressing areas that have been missing for donkeys years.
      Days like today ,reaffirm why i still bother ,proper proud of my club /team today
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

It's good to see the team playing well at home and winning. I agree that the midfield trio of Scowen, Luongo and Freeman is looking good and they do work well together. Hopefully this can continue to be the case when the pitches start to get wet and muddy in the customary Autumn/early Winter blip that QPR usually go through.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I know you dislike me but I tend to read your post because there is respect my end and I think we're similar age but I am confused. You've come on here not raving but clearly very happy with the performance but I reed your post after 60mins semi moaning and saying it was a bore feast, my words but your impression. I do need to start going to games and I will because Holloway and the players merit it but I am a tad confused. Please don't blow up because I am just asking
          I don't dislike you at all WeAre and if it comes across like that then I happily apologise to you but speaking personally just think you come across as a massive WUM with how you post and my responses perhaps come across with that in mind

I never moaned yesterday at all other then saying Mackie never had great game thought I was pretty positive and have been since season started. I wish I could be one of those fans that sees best in whatever is happening but I can only say as I see. Yesterday was decent effort no more no less so I can't sell it in my view as a rip roaring humdinger as it was not. The team were organised, fought for each other and played for the full 90mins. Second half they looked pretty smart in patches and I left ground happy

As you will know I'm not star struck my step overs or four nil wins and I get as much satisfaction from a battling hard fought win like yesterday as a drubbing like we did first game against Reading. So I was happy with yesterday I'm happy with any win I was actually happy with how we played in defeat at Cardiff.

Will try an give you more rope in future as when your not on the wind up you can actually come across as generally engaging and insightful

I'm a young 39 you????

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            It's good to see the team playing well at home and winning. I agree that the midfield trio of Scowen, Luongo and Freeman is looking good and they do work well together. Hopefully this can continue to be the case when the pitches start to get wet and muddy in the customary Autumn/early Winter blip that QPR usually go through.

Tbh the pitch when watching the goals doesnt look great on tv, is the pitch as bad as it looked on the box westy/anyone? stanis i know you dont rate ollie at all & really that should start changing cos improvements everywhere squad wise, virtually every player ollies brought in has been very good, just how anyone can still disrespect ollie for not having a clue is beyond me tbh!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I never thought pitch looked a problem to me but then I'm looking at different angle.

If there is a problem it won't have been helped by hundreds of idiots running on it twice last week

Comment

Nice one westy, it looked patchy on the wings unless mind you i need my eyes testing so maybe it was me.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Need get yourself HD tv mate

Comment

tbh i agree with you on mackie yesterday westie which shows just how good the whole team was given that mackie scored

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      tbh i agree with you on mackie yesterday westie which shows just how good the whole team was given that mackie scored
                      Let's be honest, Mackie scored because we purposefully attacked down the right. When we attacked down the left, through Mackie, we weren't any good......

Comment

Found out for the first time yesterday that Robinson can actually play football.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                          Some of our one touch and pass and move attacks were a joy to watch, 14,600 including 2,500 Ipswich, very very disappointing for the club.
                          Embarrassing but that's what they've caused.
                          Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 10-09-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

That pass thro a crowded penalty area to Mac was amazing

Comment

i do hope so. if you have any betting hunches then be sure to post them as this is the second time i've won money from your hunch, i should buy you a pint lol.

what do people think of scowen, luongo and freeman as being the best midfield trio in the championship so far?? they've absolutely bossed it in the first 6 games and today was no different, they blend together incredibly well i think even 77 is happy that mass is doing great
                              Pawel is massively important to us and i think his defensive work goes unnoticed.
                              Read this today.

331 minutes hes been on the field we are 7 goals scored and 1 against us.
                              209 minutes he hasnt been on the pitch we are six goals against and only 1 scored.

Comment

Took my son, had a great time, Freeman looked good as did Baptiste. Mexican man got a fair bit of stick but went a bit quite after first goal!!
                                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                                X