X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names back on seats as well..... Good times are coming back 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Comprehensive and very pleasing win against the Divisions form side, Ipswich were totally outplayed for 86 mins, it would have been a travesty if they had nicked a point, one small lapse of defending at the end gave the crowd a nervous 8 minutes or so.
      The defence before that had been outstanding with Baptiste having a superb game.
      One thing about this team is they contest every ball and heads never drop,today the clear MOTM was Luongo who was outstanding, far and away his best game for us.
      As other teams we are not perfect but the teams mentality is very strong, message to stay away fans, get of your #### and come and support this team, on effort alone they will not let u down.

Some of our one touch and pass and move attacks were a joy to watch, 14,600 including 2,500 Ipswich, very very disappointing for the club.
      Have to agree about Luongo. Looked good going forward, strong in the challenge and didn't go missing at all throughout the game. Starting to be consistent. Good performance along with Scowen & Luongo.

Comment

We look a lot better than last season. A lot.

Comment

I seriously have to give Ollie props for the signing of Baptiste. Reminds me of Warnock bringing in a couple of older names and using them in a prospective promotion season...
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Baptiste, Nedum and Robinson complimented each other and we looked much more solid without Lynch.

Comment

Just out of curiosity was Caulker unfit to play today? Don't think he's up to first team play right now, but assuming injuries ahead wanted to know his status.

Comment

Not seen a midfield crew like that for a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Not seen a midfield crew like that for a long long time.
                  They're a pack of rabid wolves off the ball and they're majestic on it.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    That's a perfect description and exactly what you want from your teammates in the middle of the park.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Love that Nas , proper made me smile
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Need to keep it going on tuesday as Millwall will compete as they always do and will make sure it turns into a battle.

Comment

was well happy with todays performance , 1st 20 or so didn't think there was much in it . we worked hard to boss the game , would have been a bigger score if washington had been more clinical . love this kid freeman always looking to drive forward , big shouts to to loungo , robinson and baptiste

Comment

i'm still beaming after the game!! we're playing so well and the signings we did could be right coups.
                            its crazy when you think that our starting 11 probably cost less combined than britt assombolonga. we're putting a quality side together and long may it continue

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              We're solid mate but what I liked is we won when we were not in top gear which bodes well. I've seen us come out on the wrong side of games like that with similar performances I'm really happy with start of season
                              I know you dislike me but I tend to read your post because there is respect my end and I think we're similar age but I am confused. You've come on here not raving but clearly very happy with the performance but I reed your post after 60mins semi moaning and saying it was a bore feast, my words but your impression. I do need to start going to games and I will because Holloway and the players merit it but I am a tad confused. Please don't blow up because I am just asking
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I know you dislike me but I tend to read your post because there is respect my end and I think we're similar age but I am confused. You've come on here not raving but clearly very happy with the performance but I reed your post after 60mins semi moaning and saying it was a bore feast, my words but your impression. I do need to start going to games and I will because Holloway and the players merit it but I am a tad confused. Please don't blow up because I am just asking
                                Weare , you obviously love Rangers , but i dont get why you dont attend games
                                ( im an ex season ticket holder ,ex ,because of the shift work i do , but i go whenever i can , probably between 10 to 15 games a season )
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X