On way home - QPR 2 Ipswich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home - QPR 2 Ipswich 1

Comprehensive and very pleasing win against the Divisions form side, Ipswich were totally outplayed for 86 mins, it would have been a travesty if they had nicked a point, one small lapse of defending at the end gave the crowd a nervous 8 minutes or so.
    The defence before that had been outstanding with Baptiste having a superb game.
    One thing about this team is they contest every ball and heads never drop,today the clear MOTM was Luongo who was outstanding, far and away his best game for us.
    As other teams we are not perfect but the teams mentality is very strong, message to stay away fans, get of your #### and come and support this team, on effort alone they will not let u down.

Some of our one touch and pass and move attacks were a joy to watch, 14,600 including 2,500 Ipswich, very very disappointing for the club.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 09-09-2017, 05:40 PM.

Every word

Comment

It sounds we we were really good today which is very pleasing to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        It sounds we we were really good today which is very pleasing to hear
        We're solid mate but what I liked is we won when we were not in top gear which bodes well. I've seen us come out on the wrong side of games like that with similar performances I'm really happy with start of season

Comment

And still the supporters on here are moaning?? My word!! You couldn`t make it up..Not you obviously, Rebel R.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            And still the supporters on here are moaning?? My word!! You couldn`t make it up..Not you obviously, Rebel R.
            To be fair shania iv been reading others posts following today's win and I can't see anyone moaning?

Comment

great summary of the game. was another solid game to be at were we dominated ipswich for the most part, only mcgoldrick looked dangerous. proper enjoying it atm bring on millwall

Comment

I love this side. Really good to watch the effort and desire.

Comment

Atmosphere was good as well. Disappointing crowd but it still rocked with the buzz back.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    great summary of the game. was another solid game to be at were we dominated ipswich for the most part, only mcgoldrick looked dangerous. proper enjoying it atm bring on millwall
                    Hopefully we give them good shoeing Tuesday

Comment

Loving our work at the moment. Loving our Midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        To be fair shania iv been reading others posts following today's win and I can't see anyone moaning?
                        Ok, good!! I count on you, Rebel R`s.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Ok, good!! I count on you, Rebel R`s.
                          ��

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Hopefully we give them good shoeing Tuesday
                            i do hope so. if you have any betting hunches then be sure to post them as this is the second time i've won money from your hunch, i should buy you a pint lol.

what do people think of scowen, luongo and freeman as being the best midfield trio in the championship so far?? they've absolutely bossed it in the first 6 games and today was no different, they blend together incredibly well i think even 77 is happy that mass is doing great

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              I love this side. Really good to watch the effort and desire.
                              Couldn't agree more this squad has got some real potential

Comment

Working...
                              X