QPR vs Ipswich Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Nice win. Great midfield. Freeman excellent; Luongo a new player; Scowen first class. That's the difference between last year. Lack that cutting edge up front. We get that we'll be in the mix.
    With an average age of 24 that midfield can only get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      Thought you were a bit rough on Mackies performance today. I thought he was really, really good all game. Only watching from stream though. Good win, letīs kick on from here.
      No trouble DK all about opinions

Well chuffed with that comfortably the better side for 90mins and far more composed second half. Organised and worked hard. Plenty of positives and could have won by more

Mass MOM for me he's like a different player and is now chancing his arm and taking shots

Three more points Tuesday really fancy us to win midweek so far so good

Comment

• We look solid and Freeman making all the difference. Very important player for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Nice win. Great midfield. Freeman excellent; Luongo a new player; Scowen first class. That's the difference between last year. Lack that cutting edge up front. We get that we'll be in the mix.
          The relegation mini league mix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            The relegation mini league mix?
            Not me. I've been hoping for play offs. I'm that deluded.

Comment

• Good win and keeps us in a good position in the league. Well done all involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Relegation battle Six pointer. Hugely important win.
                If our bet was based on 6 games then Ģ100 would be on its way to you mcloud, but season goes on a wee bit longer,Ipswich will be involved (as I said when they topped the league)in our mini league so YES today was hugely important in the bigger scale of things,not based on 6 games,I appreciate you can't grasp that ,so for now your Ģ100 is looking rock solid,what could possibly go wrong😉

Comment

• what makes the day even better is brentford are still yet to win any of their league games so far. i cant wait to smash them in the league

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    what makes the day even better is brentford are still yet to win any of their league games so far. i cant wait to smash them in the league
                    Personally thatīs the one I canīt see us winning. Letīs hope Iīm wrong.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• absolute cracking win today.

good hard working effort by all the team but freemans class and scowens never stop attitude is a stand out.

cannot fault that win tbf.

good game and a cracking 3pts.

more of the same on tuesday rangers.

you r'sssssssssssss
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Well played nice win hopefully it will be a consistent season now and no flirting with the bottom half of the table.

Comment

• Thought the midfield was excellent Freeman, luongo, Scowan, Pav grew into the game after a slow start, really like Scowan does all the hard work, which allows Luongo and Freeman to go and play, all of them looking good Luongo's upped his game, if I have one fault with Scowan is sometimes gives the ball away in dangerous areas, really like the way he sits and sees the danger , and a special mention to Robinson thought he had a very good game

Comment

• A lot of positives but Washington is not a striker at this level. Which tbf most of us have known all along, even though we appreciate the shift he puts in.

He doesn't have the composure or the instinct to be in the right place at the right time. Sylla does.

Comment

• The thing with Washington and Mackie is they split the defence up a lot with their non stop running allowing others time on the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                A lot of positives but Washington is not a striker at this level.
                                Would be interesting to see how he is in training. Always seems to rush a shot or not make enough space for himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X