X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday travel news...

Bit crap trying to get to Rangers from several usual routes:

Hammersmith & City line
    Trains will not run between Hammersmith and Kings Cross St. Pancras as we test new signalling at Baker Street and Edgware Road.

Circle line
    All weekend trains will not run on the entire line. This is while we test new signalling at Baker Street and Edgware Road.

Metropolitan line
    There will be no service between Aldgate and Wembley Park. This is to allow for track and drainage replacement work between Baker Street and Finchley Road.

London Overground
    All weekend there will be no trains between Willesden Junction and Clapham Junction, due to Network Rail infrastructure and track work, as well as Earls Court development work.

Central line gonna be busy!

Comment

Weatherspoons then 207

Comment

Victoria line then central to the bush, one in the green then crown and sceptre for grub and a pint then one in springbok as not been in since it changed names then into ground for a carlsberg. FT hotfoot to white City as it's gonna be busy as got to be at KX by 1800.

Comment

dang so i take it anyone needing to go to clapham after the game will need to go to vauxhall or waterloo? cheers for the headsup hubs

Comment

Cheers Hubs, normally do the H&C line but will have to make do with the central
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cheers for the heads up Hubbs , no trains from Clapham is a proper bind for us , but at least i know now
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
              X