Anton Bannec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Bannec

Anton Ferdinand got a driving ban for speeding, the strange part is his declared earnings at Southend were just £700 a week?
    Last edited by 1974Rs; 06-09-2017, 08:49 PM.
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

I wouldn't mind earning £700 a week for being crap lol

Comment

I thought we were about to sign a free agent called Anton Bannec for one mad second.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        I thought we were about to sign a free agent called Anton Bannec for one mad second.
        x2

Comment

x3

Comment

X4

Comment

Yep, Croatian striker.

Comment

X5

Comment

x6

Comment

I don't usually post rumours, but heard Bannec signed a 2 year contract, £7000 a week.
                    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 07-09-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I work with a few Southend fans and they have the same opinion of him as we do.

He's sh1t

Comment

Like half the players we signed at that point. Anton had stopped being any good about a season or 2 before we signed him. Not massively surprised that he's playing for pocket change these days to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                          Anton Ferdinand got a driving ban for speeding, the strange part is his declared earnings at Southend were just £700 a week?
                          Tbf I would imagine his basic is £700 with some chunky bolts on for appearances, clean sheets etc etc taking him upto a fair few grand a week.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not a world beater but Anton wasn't the worst we had. I think he was shot to pieces after the JT incident though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                              Not a world beater but Anton wasn't the worst we had. I think he was shot to pieces after the JT incident though.
                              Swear he seemingly got better after that? I remember his best game for us by a country mile being the first time we met Chelski after that incident.

Tbh I think we as a club do make some sweeping statements about how bad some former players were which are grossly exaggerated and probably fuelled by how much they earnt (ie Bosingwa - performance wise, not half as bad as some would make out). HOWEVER, I agree that Anton was horrendous for us! I will never ever forget him missing that free header in the MK Dons cup game that lead to one of their goals - it was actually comical it was that bad. If a defender in my Sunday league side done that he would get a #######ing!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X