Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help booking Tickets: QPR v Fulham

Hello everybody
    I was trying to buy some tickets on eticketing.co.uk. However, the interactive seat map does not work even though my adobe flash player is running at the latest version. This prevents me from booking the best seats in the V section. Can some please help me by sending a screenshot of the V-Section so i can see the orders of the rows? This would allow me to book the tickets over the function "Closest to Seat".
    Many thanks in advance.
    Cheers,
    luca

try booking it on a different brower OR if you're on a mobile do it when you're at home

Comment

I tried it over MF, IE as well as different devices (windows, iPad, iPhone, iMac). Quite annoying...

Comment

Give the box office a bell mate they're usually pretty helpful. 08444 777 007.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Quite pricey from Switzerland... :-/ No chance of some posting a Screenshot of the V-Section?

Comment

if no one else does it i'll screenie it for you when i get home which will be in 5 or 6 hours or so. how many tickets do you need just out of curiousity?

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
              Quite pricey from Switzerland... :-/ No chance of some posting a Screenshot of the V-Section?
              Sorry didn't realise you're in Switzerland. Here's a screenshot of available tickets in V and X block corner for Fulham game.

https://ibb.co/dJ2qgv

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                if no one else does it i'll screenie it for you when i get home which will be in 5 or 6 hours or so. how many tickets do you need just out of curiousity?
                4 tickets

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Sorry didn't realise you're in Switzerland. Here's a screenshot of available tickets in V and X block corner for Fulham game.

https://ibb.co/dJ2qgv
                  awesome... thank you mate. however this isn't the V-Section right? that would probably be closer to the halfway-line. Is that section fully booked?

Comment

awesome... thank you mate. however this isn't the V-Section right? that would probably be closer to the halfway-line. Is that section fully booked?
                    Sorry mate - hopefully below is what you're after?

https://ibb.co/efdAEF

Comment

great work thx... one last question: what are the row (letter) and seat nr of the 6th row from the top of your screenshot?
                      Many thanks for your help! much appreciated!!

Comment

great work thx... one last question: what are the row (letter) and seat nr of the 6th row from the top of your screenshot?
                        Many thanks for your help! much appreciated!!
                        (4 seats)

Comment

Block V, row F, seats 153-156 inclusive. £34 each for adult.

Comment

great work mate... still can't manage to book! will try it again at home... can't be bothered!

Comment

great work mate... still can't manage to book! will try it again at home... can't be bothered!
                              No worries. Tried emailing? BoxO@qpr.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X