No Plans To Sell QPR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Blew close to 500 mil pounds in 5 years, all to satisfy his own ego.
    500 mil? Did you read that somewhere?

Comment

"No plans to sell QPR"

Let me translate it into proper English:

"We tried to find someone stupid enough to take this club off our hands but we of course failed at that as well. We will continue trying quietly and desperately but will occasionally make upbeat statements to the contrary because some fans unbelievably still like Tony Fernandes and take his words seriously. LOL."
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Bernie and Flav did do ok out of the sale of the club but do not forget Bernie bankrolled the promotion season as they knew they had done what they set out to do. Never trusted Fernandes to look after my team and 6 years down the line still do not trust him to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Didn't the Board swallow all the debts about a year ago or did I dream that?
          No matter how many times people are told mate ...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Didn't the Board swallow all the debts about a year ago or did I dream that?
            Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            No matter how many times people are told mate ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              According to some, there is no debt.

No doubt about it, he is the worst chairman in our history.

Blew close to 500 mil pounds in 5 years, all to satisfy his own ego.
              Now we find our club worse off financially and position ally in the league than the minute he took over.

The bloke is a failure. If he sells the club and takes his debt with him, I will be chuffed.
              I'll just agree to disagree with this post, not worth even responding from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Post of the day

Some have an agenda and will take it to the grave. Would hate to be their wives still getting stick for burning the sausages twenty years ago 'I don't care that your a qualified chef now you burnt the sausages when we were 22 so I can't trust you in the kitchen your a s hit cook order a takeaway'

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Post of the day

Some have an agenda and will take it to the grave. Would hate to be their wives still getting stick for burning the sausages twenty years ago 'I don't care that your a qualified chef now you burnt the sausages when we were 22 so I can't trust you in the kitchen your a s hit cook order a takeaway'
                  Haha love it, great comparison and I make you spot on. Got a feeling a few do play that character too
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A sale....

...does raise a few questions though. Even if the books balance and we retain championship status, in the event of a sale TF plc is going to take a massive hit on the project; the Mittal stake will come into play; and since smaller club margins (like ours) rely heavily on media rights income, a buyer would have to have some surplus funding post purchase to get us back in the direction of the top table. From where I'm sat that makes a buy out longshot territory. Not impossible, but unlikely. If the Mittals aren't keen it is hard to imagine who would be.....
                    Of course TF would sell under the right circs. I just can't see him being knocked over in the rush.....

Comment

Post of the day

Hahahaha that is a brilliant post. And very true with some posters, some will only ever see the bad and make sure they drum it down our throats on a daily basis.

Comment

Post of the day

Perfectly put.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Hats off to the man. Those who are making negative judgments on here seem to have a remarkable ability both to read minds and see the worst in people . As Donald Trump would say ....... sad.

Comment

He has been a very poor Chairman in his decision making, but I do genuinely believe he has taken these with the club's best interest at heart.
                            Now times are getting difficult again, he has reigned in the spending or perhaps the FFP saga has and these are the consequences of those earlier decisions.

Part of me does want him to sell, but I am wary that any new owner may just be interested in asset stripping the club as some have done elsewhere or could end up being owners like those at Blackburn and Charlton. So perhaps better the devil you know and hope things improve.

Comment

see i can see both sides of the argument when it comes to uncle tony and the board. personally i like tony and the direction he wants to take the club but only to an 80/20 level. i still have doubts over the debt as its only "cleared up" aint it, in the sense that the debt was converted into equity but its still there (not 100% sure on what happened to the debt).
                              the past 5 years have been the worst time supporting qpr, we've been a bloody circus at times and became a laughing stock of football so i fully understand why resentment is still there for some people. but hey, thats in the past and tony comes across like he wants to sort out the mess he started which is all we can realistically ask for and tbh we look on our way to building the club back up, we've got the right people in place like les, hoos and ramsey so the future looks positive

Comment

Post of the day

What a post this is
                                Fantastic.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2